test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

recruting gorns :D

nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Qo'noS
hey

im recruiting gorns to my fleet and thought perhaps more player will notice my intention here :D

its all about having fun, we dont focus on the base build at all ( except the bar with the dancing orions ofc, lol ) just do have fun together

simply search on "gorn" and you should find us under "Drozana Station Security" since we mostly idle there and fits our requirements :D ( or pm me ingame: @nitefiuu )

myself is pretty pro in PvE and tend to play a lot PvP too where im kinda decent as well so i can help with builds and stuff to do better in fights and stuff

so if seek an awesome team, just drop a pm :D

gorns rulz! :mad:
Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
Post edited by nitefiuu on

Comments

• Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The plural form of Gorn is "Gorn."
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I did try a Gorn once, they do have good melee damage abilities. But they changed them, you cant have a small and skinny one any more, Lenny the Lizard had to be let go...now they are more like an Offisaurus.
  • Options
    boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    catstarsto wrote: »
    I did try a Gorn once

I did, too. Tasted like chicken. leather-ie chicken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,804 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I did try a Gorn once, they do have good melee damage abilities. But they changed them, you cant have a small and skinny one any more, Lenny the Lizard had to be let go...now they are more like an Offisaurus.

More like a a geekosaurus :D
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    I did, too. Tasted like chicken. leather-ie chicken.

You taste like ham. Honey-glazed ham.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    But they changed them, you cant have a small and skinny one any more

you most certainly can; my first one is very small, and rather skinny

though, i suppose it depends on your definition of 'small'; mine is about average human height, and i consider that small for a gorn
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.