test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet credits

g7pkj001g7pkj001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
is it normal for fleet credits to drop, both online and offline, without spending them.
There is only doffs and some low end ground gear i could spend them on, and i have only got a handful of doffs from the fleet (500 each), and yet im up to about 900k credits missing.
4 tickets sent in game, 4 tickets unanswered, even if the answer is yes, credits have a shelf life would be something to stop me going mad

Thank you
Post edited by g7pkj001 on

Comments

• cooldisplaynamecooldisplayname Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    g7pkj001 wrote: »
    is it normal for fleet credits to drop, both online and offline, without spending them.
    There is only doffs and some low end ground gear i could spend them on, and i have only got a handful of doffs from the fleet (500 each), and yet im up to about 900k credits missing.
    4 tickets sent in game, 4 tickets unanswered, even if the answer is yes, credits have a shelf life would be something to stop me going mad

Thank you

Strangely enough, I had 49,000 fleet credits last week. When I logged in a couple of days ago, I was down to 16(!). And that's in the fleet's leaderboard(!!)

I still have 39,000 fleet credits unspent in my inventory (bought two 5,000 DOFFs).