What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Fleetyards?

vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Klingon Discussion
My grandmas panties see more action.

And she died 2 years ago.

Where are out little klingon engineers? Did the feds spike the bloodwine with ambien? Maybe lunesta.. but that has a funny taste, they would know.

What does a faction like this even do when faced with all these difficulties? We get nothing new, while the other gets a bunch of new and improved toys... every other month or so.

They still want our cloak, and will probably get it eventually, because we all know cryptic follows where the money flows ( not that I blame them, as they are a business). I am sure a lockbox or c-store cloaking ship for feds would be BIG $$$$... which is scary.

Eventually I am going to feel like a caveman shooting rocks at the shinies in the sky....

Well until I am handed a kling-sling shot and baby dilithum hortas to shoot.. I will keep blowing up feds.. and using what little we have to improve... to make sure I can always one-up these spoiled fed children.

Anyone know where I can get some good T5 fleet weapons :)

But alas, my venting is over.. and hey.. I managed not to curse.
:eek:
Post edited by vinru821 on

Comments

• Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i am a little confused. Is it you who is wearing your grandmothers underwear?
    That is an odd thing to admit on a messageboard.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What do we do when faced with the newest shiny? Consider it a challenge and go into glorious battle :D

We are Klingons: we're not the kind to beg for more stuff, or to rage about what we possibly could possibly have. Instead, we make do with what we have

At least that's how I see it ;)
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vinru821 wrote: »
    What does a faction like this even do when faced with all these difficulties? We get nothing new, while the other gets a bunch of new and improved toys... every other month or so.

We make the Feds cry.
    They get new toys all the time, they cry b'cause the KDF's old toys kill them.
    They get newer toys, we kill them some more.
    They get promised new toys, they cry some more when the stats get posted because they know we'll kill them some more.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Feds didnt need to spike the Bloodwine, not stealing it was enough to keep the engineers busy for a while.

Who knows maybe the next ship will be a Trill ship and we can get some defecting our way!

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    chalpen wrote: »
    i am a little confused. Is it you who is wearing your grandmothers underwear?
    That is an odd thing to admit on a messageboard.

You must be top of your class. Bravo.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    We make the Feds cry.
    They get promised new toys, they cry some more when the stats get posted because they know we'll kill them some more.

ha, i like this.

I agree and am going to go home, improve and revamp my 2 year old ships I am still flying around lol
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I already have all the ships I want, so new ships are just a fun curiousity.

I have no interest in raptors, BoPs, Battle Cruisers and only a minor interest in Destroyers and fleet support vessels.

The Orion race and thier flight deck cruisers are the only reason on play almost exclusively KDF. I kind of like Letheans and Ferasans so if they create ships for these races I might try a new character. For now I'd sticking,with
    Lt. General Susher and my fleet corsair.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My grandmas panties see more action.

And she died 2 years ago.

Damn Your grandma must have had some wild panties. Where they thongs. Is that what got her in the end?
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Next week ... Klingon Bird-of-Prey for Feds called the Bounty class

We can have it because we saw Kirk fly it home in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

... of course I am just joking :p
  • Options
    coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jkstocbr wrote: »

lol.. though I wont be surprised if some feddy-mental-teddy actually goes out and proclaims that as a reason to get blue-BoPs.

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lol.. though I wont be surprised if some feddy-mental-teddy actually goes out and proclaims that as a reason to get blue-BoPs.

On the plus side, we can kind of use that argument with a different point:

They did kinda get a blue BoP, it's called the Kumari. :P
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    We make the Feds cry.

Yup :D a true klingon would welcome this imbalance because of the greater glory it brings ! :P He would go in battle and beheaded the pig like feds,:cool: and laugh about while drinking bloodwine. :D
  • Options
    dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mimey2 wrote: »
    On the plus side, we can kind of use that argument with a different point:

They did kinda get a blue BoP, it's called the Kumari. :P

Nah, Kumari's not a BoP, not fast or agile enough.

The nearest you'd get to a Fed BoP is jury-rigging the cloak from a Defiant-Retro onto the Aquarius.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    muah hahahah

our engineers successfully sabotaged the new shiny for the feds. As all the hull and shield heals are about 1/3 of what they should be. ( from what i saw on the bug reports )

bwah hahahaha! I can't wait to get home!!!!!
  • Options
    oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jkstocbr wrote: »

Oh, by all means let them have a federation version of a Tier-1 or 2 bird of prey.

Even let them have it in a lock box.

In exchange we get a Nova class science ship.. A lovely design.. why, it's very nearly Klingon like in the way it's laid out!

Khemaraa sends.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    muah hahahah

our engineers successfully sabotaged the new shiny for the feds. As all the hull and shield heals are about 1/3 of what they should be. ( from what i saw on the bug reports )

bwah hahahaha! I can't wait to get home!!!!!

Now now, be nice. Those Fed cash purchasers are the only covering the devs paychecks ATM. Better git in those PvP kills while they're they're still vulnerable cause you know that by the time they get them de-bugged they'll have unintended buffs.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    bulldog454bulldog454 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm personal looking forward to decloaking offset on the aft section of one and hitting with a tractor beam and alpha strike and watching it burst into pieces. However as a Klingon it would be fun to capture one. And then go back to my B'rel after getting bored with the new toy.
  • Options
    enreinionenreinion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bulldog454 wrote: »
    I'm personal looking forward to decloaking offset on the aft section of one and hitting with a tractor beam and alpha strike and watching it burst into pieces. However as a Klingon it would be fun to capture one. And then go back to my B'rel after getting bored with the new toy.

I foresee an increase in the sale of the Ki'tang just for this reason.