test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The ambassador Mission

kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
That Bloody Ambassador mission is the bane of my STO experience its bugging all my ground and space skills and has broken the game for quite a bit f people please get rid of it so the bugs can be gone. I complete it and it keeps comming back as active i hate it!!!!!:(
I cannot use hypo sprays because of it and my ground skills are completely broken.
Post edited by kidamar on

Comments

• zzrowgraffzzrowgraff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't post new threads yet and this seemed the most relevant extant one. The 3rd Anniversary Event was extended 4 days, yet the quest to get the anniversary starships is no longer accessible. Can someone at Cryptic please re-activate accessibility to the anniversary mission for level 5 characters? Thank you. :D

Also, a suggestion ... Perhaps you could put up a login message about the bridge officer workarounds. I'm seeing constant queries in chat about boff assignment. The workarounds (bridge & pve mission, eg Starbase 24) seem to work for most everybody so the bug does not appear to be a crisis and player ire would be ameliorated with easier access to available solutions.

Hats off to you for a great game! I'm switching my sub from lotro as soon as my new game card comes by mail.

Cheers,
    Colin