test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beware buying on the Exchange

browner221browner221 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
For the last three weeks the Exchange has been failing to deliver purchased items. I've reported it three times now, and no one seems to care. Three weeks ago it took two weeks to get a generic answer from PWE support that didn't refer to my reported problem at all, but simply said, "Thank you for your input" and then spouted some platitudes about "the game", without even identifying which game they were talking about. It would be nice if they at least pretended to read their Tech Support requests before blowing them off with totally worthless non-answers. I would even prefer for them to just come and say that they have no intention of helping rather than wasting my time by telling me to report problems and then doing nothing about them.
Post edited by browner221 on

Comments

• Options
    brucebleobrucebleo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having issues with the Exchange myself.....

Some items will show up and some don't.....

I have checked from different computers.....I have have tried various different search options from just the very rare option and the ALL tab highlighted to highlighting the items specific subset tab.

PLEASE Cryptic....will you sort this as I KNOW this has to be effecting my sales and therefore ultimately effecting the amount of zen I can consume, which is of course going to impact on PWE's profits by lowering the price of zen in dil.
  • Options
    ghqcommandghqcommand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Happened a couple of times.

Made me think I was losing my marbles, I mutlitask a lot so I blame myself to be safe. However then I heard about this issue and I'm now sure I lost 1.4 mil EC twice when buying keys.

Not a lot of EC but still, would hate to see it happen with a 50 mil item.