test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Portraits With Black Background

idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On quite a few of the characters (NPCs) in-game, the background doesn't show up, It's just plain black. I haven't bothered bring this up until now, unless I made some bug report from in-game before that I can't check cause we can't check that.. :rolleyes:

I thought this was something that would be known and worked on to fix since it's kind of a turnoff for new players, but now that I'm starting to know how some bugs are dealt with around here I figured I'd make this thread.

Are you devs aware of this issue at all, and would you like us to collect a list of which NPCs that has the black background?

Also some of those portraits are overall not very good quality, but from what I've seen so far it seems you have improved most of them. A good example of what I'm talking about would be Commander Viala at Starfleet Academy, her portrait is both bad quality and has the black background.
signwidrona.png
Post edited by idrona on

Comments

• Options
    marshalericdavidmarshalericdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When doing missions that has teammates their always seems to be at least persons portrait that is blacked out.