test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Manheim Console Bugged?

ztempestztempest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have begun calling the Manheim skill on my task bar the suicide button.

When I use it in combat, my "past" and "present" duplicates appear...but in just seconds, my main ship blows up -- even if I am not being targeted!

It looks like the damage my alts are taking is being applied directly to my ship, instead of the past and future versions.

In any case...if that is what is happening, this skill is practically useless...
Post edited by ztempest on

Comments

• starmagexx1starmagexx1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The console is called "The Suicide Console" and is an apt moniker. Damage transfers from the past version to you and the future version. Damage to you transfers to the future. And damage to the future version doesnt transfer at all.

There seems to be a bug with it though, I started a thread on it. Hope it gets noticed.
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=542111
  • corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Apparently, without the Wells Console (Tipler) it is pointless and unusable. Replace it with a more useful console unless you have the EC to spend on a Wells! :rolleyes:
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)