test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D'Kora Bug

craigthemastercraigthemaster Member Posts: 74 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi guys was just wondering if anyone else has ths issue with the D'kora where when you equip [Console - Science - Field Generator Mk XII] on the left hand side on ship status under the drop down tab its still saying I only have 7775 sheilds. I'm using MACO MK XII's and thats the maximum sheilds on that item. I have tried sticking the set and Science console onto another ship and it works. By displaying increased sheilds. I hope this is just a visual thing and the sheilds do in fact increase.

Also The ship is not displaying a sheild recharge rate even with one of these consoles in a slot
[Console - Science - Shield Emitter Amplifier Mk XII]

Is this a buy?
Post edited by craigthemaster on

Comments

• shookyangshookyang Member Posts: 1,122
    edited February 2013
    Are you in orbiting space or combat space?

Or are you on the ground or sector space?
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi guys was just wondering if anyone else has ths issue with the D'kora where when you equip [Console - Science - Field Generator Mk XII] on the left hand side on ship status under the drop down tab its still saying I only have 7775 sheilds. I'm using MACO MK XII's and thats the maximum sheilds on that item. I have tried sticking the set and Science console onto another ship and it works. By displaying increased sheilds. I hope this is just a visual thing and the sheilds do in fact increase.

Also The ship is not displaying a sheild recharge rate even with one of these consoles in a slot
    [Console - Science - Shield Emitter Amplifier Mk XII]

Is this a buy?

No.

Go into a space map ( like around Earth space dock, or qo'nos ).. not sector space or ground.

I have a d'kora and it shows everything it is supposed to.. If I am in a space map.

Stupid I know, but that's how it is.
    :eek: