test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captain Skils Bugged

kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I recently respeced my Char and now i am unable to use Tac initciative, evasive maneuvers, attack pater alpha, brace for impact, go don fighting ect. They will not show up in my skill bar either. Also i cannot use the tier 5 reputation skills from romulan or omega. I have restarted my Pc re installed the game and nothing Please fix this because i cannot stf or pvp because of the lack of ablities.
Post edited by kidamar on

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    While in space press "P" key to open the skills window. Find all your skills and drag it to a spot on your skill tray. Other things in the window you can drag to your skill tray would be things like batteries, pets, hypos (while on ground), etc. You can also click the little icon on the right corner of your skill tray that looks like an old style gameboy to open the window. Forgive me if you've tried this already, you didn't mention it.
  • kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have and the skills are not in the window. every other skill is in the window bu all the skills i listed above are missing. i cannot drag them to my tray because they are not in the window
    edited February 2013
    I found the problem.

The problem lies with the Respec System. I noticed while trouble shooting that my Skill points on my info screen say i have 366000 unused skill points when all re properly alloted and distributed right between space and ground. I dont under stand why this can be and i am not spending more on a respec token as i have already bought 2 in total trying to fix the bog that was caused by the first 1. Some help or a fix in the next patch would be nice or even a reply to let me know you have read and are aware of this bug.
    edited February 2013
    I stand Corrected.

Apparently, the bug comes when you start the q mission and dont finish it. Then you will loose all your captain abilities like i listed earlier. It doesnt register you as your rank because of the mission being in progress.

Please Close this post