test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sknelson3 wrote: »
    I just wanted to tell everyone that it seem Cryptic has fixed the queue problem as of last night. at 10 pm CST, i got in without having to wait at all. I just tried again now with no wait time. I am f2p player that has spent ore than a grand since joining this January. All seems to be good now.

Thanks Cryptic for making an awesome game even better and for fixing the queue issue!

Net :D

or ppl got bored of the queues, and left to play other games

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • dczerodczero Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I waited in a 25k player queue for a few hours around 3pm central time yesterday in order to play. (Which I dont find unreasonable since I am a f2p customer and a free expansion was just released. I'm used to waiting in server queues in subscription games during normal weekend traffic.) But then around 11pm, I decided to just download the update and see how long the queue was. There was no queue and that would have been near primetime for the west coast. Either Cryptic made some changes to alleviate the queue problem or tens of thousands of people decided to not bother trying to log back in after the update.
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your arrogant assumption that Lifetime/Gold Subscribers do not put money into the game just shows that you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.

It might also be worth noting that if you are going to lie, it may be best not to provide a link to the proof of said lie in your own forum sig.

http://www.startrek-gamers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65773&highlight=#65773

It might be if you looked at the date on my boards since we don't lie or hold back the truth.

They may have put money into the game but not anymore.Those who are freeplayers who contibute more than lifers.Those that were Subers are now free players giving up thier subscriptions.

I didn't start playing STO untill Jan 12 although I am a closed official beta testor that should count for something.

@admiralwolf

You don't know much about the history of this game or even PWI as it is the frst game that was lauched in the world from PWE.You are the one who doesn't have his facts straight.

When it comes to my grammer I was writing way before you were ever born.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • iueras1iueras1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    age03 wrote: »
    @admiralwolf

You don't know much about the history of this game or even PWI as it is the frst game that was lauched in the world from PWE.You are the one who doesn't have his facts straight.

Forsaken World was launched by PWE before they even acquired Cryptic. I can't say for certain they had any more games, but I was playing THAT game way before the Cryptic acquisition.

Don't just make stuff up and post it as fact, it just makes you look bad.
  • wetworth1wetworth1 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone else miss the login queue?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gotta admit the queue was better than the server lag
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • newromulan1newromulan1 Member Posts: 2,229
    edited May 2013
    wetworth1 wrote: »
    Does anyone else miss the login queue?

Why can't we harness trekkie nerd rage in some useful way? I am sure it could power something?
  • millacanomillacano Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i don;t know if it's just cos it's prime time but i'm in a queue .. just giving people a heads up
    "I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
  • laro1984laro1984 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Prime Time? :D wait till the US are really awake ...
    edited May 2013
    i'm from the UK so it is just about prime time over here hehe

everytime i flick back the queue is increasing but my place in the queue not even changed lol

not really a biggy for me on weekends as i never have much time to play as i have work soon lol
  • krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    been sat at 407 out of 1440 for about 20 mins and i am paid for life.... not good
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The queue is back yet it doesn't progress. I've been stuck on 189 out of ~400. Now I'm still 189 out of over 1500... Oh, and I'm Gold atm...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • zagadekezagadeke Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and the queue doesn't seem to be moving i'm still 373, this is after my client crashes
  • yeoman85yeoman85 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep i'm stuck in this queue, another one to add to the countless hours i've been in a STO queue this week - its going up rapidly but not down - same position since I logged in 20 mins ago :(
  • skotte1skotte1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    could be broken - i havent gone down in queue - but it has got bigger over the last 10 mins

my game also crashed me out - not the long waiting game - proberly needs a server restart
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    543 out of 2065 you people are taking the TRIBBLE,seems like LTS and Gold counts for sweet F A these days...:rolleyes:
  • x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue's brought to you to con you into buying a subscription! ;)
  • chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not good that paying customers have to wait to access the game. With a queue of over 2000 players suggests more servers are needed...
  • skotte1skotte1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    queue getting bigger - and i see this post gonna get massive :)

just wait anout 20 mins and queue will hit 20k, an hour later it will be 50k
    edited May 2013
    156 of 2726 atm i have not moved at all in last .. well since i made first post

the minute i posted this is shot to over 3200
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I may be wrong, but didn't the game work just fine a couple of hours a go for the past day? Cause it's hard to believe this sudden lag, queues and return of "login failed for unknown reasons" happened only because more players logged in.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *throws PADDs in the air*

Well, TRIBBLE! I guess the weekend load is upon us. The queue wouldn't be so bad if you weren't sent back in whenever your switch characters. :mad:

Guess I better find something else to do. :rolleyes:
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I missed the queue. Glad to see it back.

Not really.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The annoying thing is, ingame there's too much lag to really do anything, so I'm just staying logged in, taking a spot while doing nothing except chat in fleet/zone once and a while..

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • starjumpersixstarjumpersix Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm 617 out of over 3000 now...haven't moved since the queue was under 2000. WTF YO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • john53ajohn53a Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well to me Perfectworld/cryptic has dropped the ball on this one. I am trying to figure how hard it is to either add another shard or up the one they got. They should know they have more people that it can handle time for an upgrade.
    Since day one have hardly if at all seen a queue line, and if so it was brief this is going on a week of que's and I have yet to see anything from PW or Cryptic so say they are working on it, other than the generic we know we have a problem please bear with us.
    This is getting very boring as if i do get on I can only play 5 mins then get knocked off, I spend more time logging back in than playing.
  • aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Relax, even if you can log in the lag makes the game a pain in the behind. Guess it's time to log into another game and grab my sword'n'board. :cool:
    Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm 617 out of over 3000 now...haven't moved since the queue was under 2000. WTF YO.

The que is fake, its just to make people buy a subscription
    This is my theory anyway...
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the reason the queue is back is because the servers are broken again
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • aftershockofcormaftershockofcorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just call me 249. out of ,,,,,,,,, well, out of whatever the wue rises to since I don't seem to be moving with it.