test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hangar-Advanced Jem'hadar Attack Fighters

xantrisxantris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
These things hardly move after you launch them. They almost never line up their cannons(which makes their Rapid Fire 2 useless), preferring to sit still and shoot at things with their beam arrays at ridiculous long distances... they're extremely slow to engage, and their just all around terrible.

Extremely disappointing for an item that takes so much investment.
Post edited by xantris on

Comments

• romuzariiromuzarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Agreed. They need a AI boost badly.
  • nacrananacrana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There so stupid! Please give em more brain!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • admgreeradmgreer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol, I thought i was the only one. They dont seem to follow orders well, meaning the carrier commands. They tend to ignore them. And yes I have noticed the Bug Attack fighters (and I upgraded to purple) sometime just sit there like they are frozen or dont know what to do. I was doing a Tau Dewa patrol to do some pratice and testing with the new Dreadnought and some of the pets just flew off behind me and then did a few circles shooting the antiproton sweeps at nothing, then flew back to me like i hit recall, (i didnt) sat there frozen then after I clicked attack they flew away from the targets made a wide circle around them shot some beams then froze again, got blown up while sitting still. Something is very wrong with them.
  • nacrananacrana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    These things doing nothing. There TRIBBLE. I hope they fix it soon (!!!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    These things are seriously bugged, what a waste of precious dilithium for the advanced versions too.. Another thing that needs to be addressed on top of the absolutely horrible AI, is that the only difference in specs between the standard attack ship fighters and the advanced ones is the advanced has cannon rapid fire ll... Really, all that dil just for cannon rapid fire ll? they need to bump beam overload up to ll as well, to keep it in line with all the other "advanced" fighters in this category, or keep beam overload l and add torpedo high yield l.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Fix these please!

And make them super! For the damn cost and requirements I should be able to sit back and watch them fight lol ( not that I will ! )
    :eek:
    edited January 2013
    SO.. devs, any word on when you're going to fix these things? I kinda want to use them.. you know?
  • falkor2010falkor2010 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As far as cannon pets never lining up their cannons, that's pretty much universal and why I only use carrier pets with beams. But most pets just circle too fast to ever get anything in a 45 degree arc-- they dont behave as oddly as you describe the jhafs
    edited February 2013
    Bump, we need this fixed devs... This is an expensive high priority item considering the ship it launches from.. treat it as such.
    edited February 2013
    Bump for a fix!
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fix !!!

For how much you guys charged us for these, you should be giving it some attention!!!.. Please :)
    :eek:
  • shigonaito1shigonaito1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is it possible to put BOPs or other hangar ships in the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier?

I am looking to start working to get it and if it can take the other hangar ships I wouldn?t mind using them until they fix the AI.
    edited February 2013
    Is it possible to put BOPs or other hangar ships in the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier?

I am looking to start working to get it and if it can take the other hangar ships I wouldn?t mind using them until they fix the AI.

Wrong thread for that question, but I'll be nice and answer it anyway. No BoP's.

Devs what the heck?? fix the damn Advanced and Standard Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Fighters already!!! c'mon..
  • tovalmorgantovalmorgan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    SO.. devs, any word on when you're going to fix these things? I kinda want to use them.. you know?

lol devs don't come here...
    "We are the Perfect World. Life as you know it is over. We will add your monetary distinctiveness to our own. Your player base will adapt to service us. Resistance is Futile."