test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leaving a Fleet

lassitimlassitim Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Academy
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to leave a fleet in order to join another one. My Klingon Character is associated with a fleet that doesn't seem to be doing much of anything to enhance our fleet starbase or embassy. Sometimes I feel as though I am the only one contributing and I'm looking to go to a Klingon fleet more like my Fed character, though I can't until I'm not associated with the fleet I'm with. Can anyone tell me how to get released from the fleet I'm with?

Thanks.
Post edited by lassitim on

Comments

• warpedcorewarpedcore Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bring up the Fleet UI, and click roster. Bottom right hand side should be a button that says Leave.
  • crwydrynycrwydryny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I had the same problem after someone sent me a fleet invite just as I was requesting a cadet in the academy event and the darn thing popped up the second I hit the F key to request a cadet. I searched everywhere to work out how to leave the fleet including the wiki when the answer was right under my nose lol *notes those buttons need to be made more visible* so thanks warpedcore for pointing it out
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    crwydryny wrote: »
    I had the same problem after someone sent me a fleet invite just as I was requesting a cadet in the academy event and the darn thing popped up the second I hit the F key to request a cadet. I searched everywhere to work out how to leave the fleet including the wiki when the answer was right under my nose lol *notes those buttons need to be made more visible* so thanks warpedcore for pointing it out

I had not quite the exact same situation. Wasn't at the academy, I think I was Doffing or something, and the invite pop-up as I was about to click something, which resulted in my joining the fleet. Didn't know how to leave so I ended up apologizing to the Fleet and asking someone to boot me from it, which they were nice enough to do. :)
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    press o while in game then team settings then privacy down the bottom allow fleet invites turn off no more invites :)
  • serenity8060serenity8060 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lassitim wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to leave a fleet in order to join another one. My Klingon Character is associated with a fleet that doesn't seem to be doing much of anything to enhance our fleet starbase or embassy. Sometimes I feel as though I am the only one contributing and I'm looking to go to a Klingon fleet more like my Fed character, though I can't until I'm not associated with the fleet I'm with. Can anyone tell me how to get released from the fleet I'm with?

Thanks.

If you are looking for a great and very active KDF fleet, you may want to look up tosfleet.com. they have a klingon branch that is working twoards their T4 starbase. I know the leaders and they are a great group of ppl. Tell them Stewie sent ya :)
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think /guild_leave works
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas