test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Respec issues

cheeseofborgcheeseofborg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have five re spec tokens from my lifetime subscription. When i try to re spec, it will save for 5 seconds than change back to the old configuration, without consuming the token.
Post edited by cheeseofborg on

Comments

• Options
    jolinarmalkshurjolinarmalkshur Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have exaclty the same problem.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This problem is persistant, and didn't get away by waiting some hours. Tried it at ESD and DS9.

The respec tokens are not free, so it would be good to have at least some explanation, please.

The OP states that a lifetime sub has problems, i'm running a monthly paid account and I have this problem, and a friend of mine running a free account also has it.
  • Options
    charliescot25charliescot25 Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Funny you made this thread as, I'm in the middle of having this problem as well. Feel cheated in someway to be honest. I'm also a gold player as well.
    [SIGPIC]USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I managed to get the respec done by hitting the "clear all" button at the skill trainer.

Beware that it will also clear the choices of skills you made in the reputation system, you'll have to re-select them.
  • Options
    john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same issue on 2 characters today. jolinarmalkshur's Clear All work around worked for me on both, thanks.