test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Decloak Bug

p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
There are times when I've tried a quick cloak than decloak. But, instead of decloak I was stuck in cloak mode until I could be brought out by a 3rd party. This is a rare occurance and may or may not be related to being hit w/a Tric mine. I was using KDF Vet ship at the time.
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
"Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
C&H Fed banter
Post edited by p2wsucks on

Comments

• Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been unable to decloak in a bop before, instead of waiting for something to decloak me I just logged off and back on and it was fixed. Hasn't happened in a long time though.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    marc8219 wrote: »
    I have been unable to decloak in a bop before, instead of waiting for something to decloak me I just logged off and back on and it was fixed. Hasn't happened in a long time though.

Depending on cooldowns and the build I'm running I can use Aux2batt from a full Aux present then shift to a low Aux preset to decloak via zero Aux. But, it's not always an option.

Also, it is a rare occurance, feels like something got out of state and decloak button locked up.
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter