test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missions not completing

bertiewoosterbertiewooster Member Posts: 92 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've been having an issue where episode missions won't complete after you've finished them. So far this has happened on the missions "Alpha" on KDF and "By Any Means" on Fed. Both happen the same way: once you're done, it says to beam out, which I do. I end up in sector space, and the mission tracker says to beam back down rather than to hail your mission contact for rewards. The system says "Continue Mission" and has you start back at a certain point in the mission (not the beginning--both had me start about halfway through). If you do play through it this way, it will still not complete. I haven't tried dropping the mission and restarting from scratch yet, which is what I'll do next, but either way it's somewhat discouraging to go through a lengthy mission only to find you have to start over again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darius (TAC VA) USS Gahreesen (Chel Grett Cruiser), Shomat (SCI VA) ISS Selentic (Mirror DSSV), Napoleon (ENG Capt.) USS Fists of Latinum (Exploration Cruiser), Gothmog (Tac Capt.) IKS Nazgul (Hegh'ta Heavy BoP), Aaesia (Reman Sci Capt) RRW Arien III (Ha'Nom Guardian)
Post edited by bertiewooster on

Comments

• aspheasphe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Taking Alpha as an example, the last three steps are:

Talk to Captain K'Teng
    Speak to K'Teng
    Beam Up

If you beam up too quickly, you might miss the 2nd 'talk'... incomplete. If you haven't dropped it, try not beaming up, approach him and see if the option to talk appears again.