test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Item Draw Priority and the Rep System

ericphailericphail Member Posts: 87 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm sure that it will probably said that this isn't new, but it's bugging me so:

Why do items added to doff missions, fleet projects and (especially Reputation projects) draw items in the most stupid priority order possible? Why?

Is it really necessary for contraband, data samples, BNPs etc. to draw the ones from the bank before the ones in inventory?

My real complaint for this thread is the rep system and LARGE HYPOS: why do you steal the ones from my belt before the 40+ in inventory, why?

This is doubly annoying because you have to move more to devices, then put them back on the powers bar (why won't you put my large hypos back in slot 9 for me dammit)?

BTW do people know if it draws from the bank or your belt first? (ie. is the order stupid, or ridiculous?)

TBH items on the belt should be protected from being used in rep projects anyway as you don't want to suddenly run out of hypos.

Anyway rant over.

Tl;dr it annoys me that hypos draw from my belt first when added to rep projects
Post edited by ericphail on

Comments

• badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This is annoying as **** - it should look in inventory first, THEN belt.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm pretty sure that the playerbase lobbied for pulling from the bank first when the doff system was created so that they wouldn't have to have the inventory full of dozens of stacks of items needed by all the various doff assignments.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.