test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ask Cryptic: January 2013 - Submit Your Questions, Please!

Comments

• Options
    crazyphil487crazyphil487 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why does the [Hangar - Advanced Scorpion Fighters] require two [Hangar - Peregrine Fighters] instead of a single [Hangar - Scorpion Fighters]? Or even a single [Hangar - Advanced Peregrine Fighters]? :confused: (and yes I did try to get the rareity colours right ;))

Also someone else mentioned wanting Picard's vest as seen in First Contact. I too would want to see that. i can has plx? :D
  • Options
    oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know if this has been addressed before, but would it be possible to have the Multi-Vector Assault Module be able to separate your ship on the fly? Maybe be able to set a "default" module that you would pilot? Would save time with the separation sequence. I would really like to purchase this ship, but after reading TONS of reviews stating that you have to be at a complete stop to separate, I'm hesitating. This would be a great feature to have in certain tactical situations.
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How are reported bugs handled by the team? What procedures are in place?

Also, has the idea of regular community polls on what we'd like to see fixed been considered? Not just on the forums, but in game as well?
    I need a beer.

• Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Would it be possible to add a "My favorites" tab to the foundry list UI? There are several excellent foundry stories that I like to go back to from time to time but they are fairly well spread through the list. I know we can custom search which is fine but it would be nice to be able to add them to a favorites list for quick reference.

Apologies of this question has already been asked, I'm at work and not supposed to be looking at the forum! lol :P
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    drkaczsdrkaczs Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey Dan can you give us some detail on the up coming UI update? Will this include an update to the fleet logo system and for future fleet base upgrade projects can we get the ability to edit the npcs uniforms and be able to add a fleet symbol to the big white circle on the main floor of the starbase. Keep up the good work can't wait for season 8.
  • Options
    bortjinxbortjinx Member Posts: 397
    edited January 2013
    Will we ever get a way of buying the Belfast bridge without buying the complete DS9 pack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    captaindjm15captaindjm15 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When will the KDF faction be getting new stuff and such this year and next as the federation faction gets new ships and gear and there hasnt been a release for the KDF faction?
  • Options
    birdofprey17birdofprey17 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Some featured episodes and daily missions (Defera) have titles, similar to episode names, appear when you enter the respective system after accepting the mission, while several other missions do not. Will there be any updates to these titles to include them for all missions that are accepted, or removed from those that do have them to generate some consistency with the missions?
  • Options
    cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Considering that the Spanish is the second more spoken language in the world, and that the Hispanic community in the STO is growing each day, there is a possibility of translating the game into Spanish?

Thanks for your time.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • Options
    zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First i want to suggest a solution to the AFK player / leecher problem that by now is an epidemic.

We discussed a kick button, that is nothing Cryptic Devs want to do because that could be abused as griefing tool.
    We report them to GM's regularly, but honestly, nobody feels like those reports are even read or acted upon, as long as the AFKers do not have to fear any penalty doing what they do they will keep doing so.

So no matter if your guys actually act on "Report to GM"-reports, it is not helping either.

so my suggestion:

We have a IGNORE player button in the chat window.
    We have add Friend button.

MAKE IT SO that the PvE Queue will not queue players together that are on each others ignore list.
    So if i ignore an AFKer or whoever, i will never play together with them again!
    I think if these AFK leechers are aware that their queue times will increase radically the more players have them on ignore because of this behavior then they may think twice about doing it.

And if there is room in a queue where a Friend of mine is already queued, then queue us together.

This would radically increase the quality of matches if the players could ignore/add to friend list and be queued after this system.

On Xbox Live this is even System wide thing.

I also have a few "quality of life" questions:

#1 Where do i send the Bill for my next Logitech G700 Mouse? I now am on the 3rd one since i started playing STO and the game has a habit of torturing and breaking my Hardware and my Fingers.
    Latest Example: The Reputation System, i have 10 Characters that do it every day, that means i need to replicate/buy 500 Hypos, 500 Shield Gens and 600 Major Regens every day.

They stack to 20 and i can only buy one Stack = double click the item in the vendor, drag the slider to maximum, click buy... 80 times a day, every day!

I can not buy them all at once and bank them, because even though i bought ALL inventory bank and account bank slots, there is just not enough room.
    I can't even put the 1600 items in the account bank all together, i buy them on my Ferengi char for the 20% price reduction and then put them in the Account Bank, i need to log in to the Ferengi filling up the account bank 3 times a day.

The comodities i just bought in one swoop and put them all in the characters bank for a whole reputation tier, i don't need to micro manage those anymore, but for the Hypos and stuff there is just no room.

PLEASE either let me buy the Items in Stacks of 250, or replace the required items in the Reputation System with some other Commodities that already can be bought in big stacks.

#2 The Breen Winter ornament from the Starbase, can you PLEASE make it remember if it is switched OFF or ON? Every time i walk into my Fleet Starbase it is ON, i switch it OFF, i return to my base 5 minutes later on the next character and it defaults back to ON again, i hate that! it lowers immersion by adding advertisements to our Starbase.
    Also it says 2012 in big fat letters... but in-game it is 2409! Isn't it?

At least make it to default to OFF when you load the Starbase instance as soon as the Winter event is over.

PS: i really want that Chrome texture on my actual Ships!

#3 can we add just a little more light to Sector Space and Quo'nos Space?
    The Breen Ship with its dark texture is practically just BLACK when looked at in these Maps, but over ESD it has actual colors...

#4 My Torpedoes still misfire while on auto-fire when turning into firing arc, since the Season 7 update those fake-torpedoes fly one kilometer and then are just removed from the screen.
    Before Season 7 those torps flew all the way and exploded but did never do any damage BUT it looked good. Torps that just disappear from screen are a very obvious glitch and it is distracting.
    Either turn it back how it was pre Season 7 or finally fix the autofire misfiring thing that has been going on forever.

#5 HUD Options and Powerbar are completely messed up since Season 7, please get the QA team working on it and the UI dev to fix it ASAP, some of my Characters really need to change some options but can't because then all the Mouse Overs are gone and can not be re-activated!

The Powerbar ...well, it even works differently on different Characters!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t5PbB3nRuE <- bug report
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_TDeQ1SEQ <- workaround

#6 There are so many FX errors in old maps, the game really needs some serious polish time, all Suns are cluttered with black artifacts, in Kithomer Accord Space the Planet that fills half the screen is flickering heavily, and overall since Season 6 the flickering of Skyboxes in any map has become worse than it was in Season 4 (which was fixed rather fast back then. now its back and is not getting fixed, whats up with that?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpiVQrYFPc&#t=11m25s

Overall i feel that Season 7 has fallen short on Bug Fixing time, the worst gamebreaking things have been fixed but thats about it. I would like to see some real long patchnotes in the next few weeks please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jkirk13jkirk13 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Two questions:

1.) Is it possible to add 1 Omega Mark every hour when we pet our Tribble of Borg? It makes sense since we can get a Romulan Mark from a tribble.

2.) Since we have a couple of mission that give Marks and Reputation, is there someway to extend the reputation bonus hour to two like the fleet mark event and possible overlap them? Example: Fleet Mark Event: 12-2, Reputation Bonus Event 1-3 so that way we can get the bonus for both times at the same time and it makes things more even for the two main currencies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ship interiors? (holodecks, shuttlebays, customizable LCARS)

Can the Kerrat bugs be fixed please? Kerrat is the only open PvP zone in the game.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Good day, Mr. Stahl

I had a few questions / suggestions.

Bridge officers... As we all know, bridge officers have their own skills that we can use in space and ground missions. Some of us may like a specific skill set that a bridge officer has, or quite frankly, like the bridge officer(s) period that we have. Yet those skills probably need upgraded to the next level to help us get better at the game. Is there going to be a way for us to upgrade the rank of those skills?

Example: an engineering bridge officer has Emergency Power to Shields (EPtS) I and Emergency Power to Weapons (EPtW) I. Have a way to upgrade those skills to EPtS II and EPtW II, and then to III.

At Season-7 launch, there was a whale of an issue with how to earn dilithium as it was being removed from some of the most popular areas. It got restored, albeit at reduced levels. I had a suggestion to this, which I had posted a while back. Just as a refresher, here it is:

---

Dilithium Rewards:

I know this is a very sensitive subject for some of the players. You said that you really wanted to see a larger amount of dilithium being refined by players. To help us reach our 8,000 caps more easily, here are a few suggestions. For those that want to play through just the story content, how about a dilithium earning for completing ANY mission in the story arc, whether it be the first time or on replay? This would also apply to the Featured Episode content, say something like 480 - 720 dilithium ore. For end-game players, the Special Task Force missions require a great deal of teamwork and skill to get through and be able to get the optional objectives completed (especially with the "Into the Hive" space and ground missions). Also, lessening the cooldown timer will help them to be run more often, thus adding to the amount of dilithium ore earned. Here's a breakdown of my proposal there:

Normal STFs:
    Completion: 720 dilithium ore
    Optional Objective completion: 10% bonus for all players to dilithium ore and Omega Marks
    Base Omega Marks stay the same
    Cooldown is 30 minutes until it can be replayed.

Elite STFs:
    Completion: 1,440 dilithium ore
    Optional Objective completion: 25% bonus for all players to dilithium ore, Omega Marks, and Borg Neural Processors
    Base Borg Neural Processors stay the same

While on the subject of the STFs, there's been several times when I've ran the space ones, and I've gotten hit with what's been termed "invisi-torps" (invisible torpedoes) that do an insane amount of damage and act like an instant kill. Are these being looked into as well, because they're very annoying to be fighting strong with full shields and hull, and then going 'kablooey' out of nowhere.

---

Can you restore the Fleet Action dilithium rewards and cooldowns where they were prior to Season-7? As a reminder, I believe they were something like this:

Fleet Actions = 1,440 dilithium + loot drops
    Cooldown = 30 minutes

---

Also, the auto-fire has been acting up since Season 7 went live. Specifically, the "Maintain" function under "Options" > "Controls" for space and ground combat. Any ETA on this getting back up? Asking as I had to hold down a firing button to keep firing. As soon as I let it up, I stopped firing, which isn't how it was before.

---

Another suggestion: Stack sizes... I know these go up to 250 for some things, like some of the commodities. How about upping these to that level AND still be able to load them up on our bridge officers? The commodities that I'm referring to are:

Hyposprays, Energy Cells, Personal Shield regenerators (ground), Ship Components (repairing ship injuries), Regenerators (healing personal injuries).

Also, with the winter event, we were able to see the Q autographs and snowballs go up to 999. So how about that stack size going maybe up to 1,000 for the following:

Data samples, Data Traces, LOCK BOXES.

And, are there any plans to further expand inventory/bank sizes, as there's a good chance that some end-game players may be struggling in this regard with all the special sets and stuff.
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    crioijouls wrote: »
    Good day, Mr. Stahl

I had a few questions / suggestions.

Bridge officers... As we all know, bridge officers have their own skills that we can use in space and ground missions. Some of us may like a specific skill set that a bridge officer has, or quite frankly, like the bridge officer(s) period that we have. Yet those skills probably need upgraded to the next level to help us get better at the game. Is there going to be a way for us to upgrade the rank of those skills?

Example: an engineering bridge officer has Emergency Power to Shields (EPtS) I and Emergency Power to Weapons (EPtW) I. Have a way to upgrade those skills to EPtS II and EPtW II, and then to III.

At Season-7 launch, there was a whale of an issue with how to earn dilithium as it was being removed from some of the most popular areas. It got restored, albeit at reduced levels. I had a suggestion to this, which I had posted a while back. Just as a refresher, here it is:

---

Dilithium Rewards:

I know this is a very sensitive subject for some of the players. You said that you really wanted to see a larger amount of dilithium being refined by players. To help us reach our 8,000 caps more easily, here are a few suggestions. For those that want to play through just the story content, how about a dilithium earning for completing ANY mission in the story arc, whether it be the first time or on replay? This would also apply to the Featured Episode content, say something like 480 - 720 dilithium ore. For end-game players, the Special Task Force missions require a great deal of teamwork and skill to get through and be able to get the optional objectives completed (especially with the "Into the Hive" space and ground missions). Also, lessening the cooldown timer will help them to be run more often, thus adding to the amount of dilithium ore earned. Here's a breakdown of my proposal there:

Normal STFs:
    Completion: 720 dilithium ore
    Optional Objective completion: 10% bonus for all players to dilithium ore and Omega Marks

Elite STFs:
    Completion: 1,440 dilithium ore
    Optional Objective completion: 25% bonus for all players to dilithium ore, Omega Marks, and Borg Neural Processors
    Base Borg Neural Processors stay the same

While on the subject of the STFs, there's been several times when I've ran the space ones, and I've gotten hit with what's been termed "invisi-torps" (invisible torpedoes) that do an insane amount of damage and act like an instant kill. Are these being looked into as well, because they're very annoying to be fighting strong with full shields and hull, and then going 'kablooey' out of nowhere.

---

Can you restore the Fleet Action dilithium rewards and cooldowns where they were prior to Season-7? As a reminder, I believe they were something like this:

Fleet Actions = 1,440 dilithium + loot drops
    Cooldown = 30 minutes

---

Also, the auto-fire has been acting up since Season 7 went live. Specifically, the "Maintain" function under "Options" > "Controls" for space and ground combat. Any ETA on this getting back up? Asking as I had to hold down a firing button to keep firing. As soon as I let it up, I stopped firing, which isn't how it was before.

---

Another suggestion: Stack sizes... I know these go up to 250 for some things, like some of the commodities. How about upping these to that level AND still be able to load them up on our bridge officers? The commodities that I'm referring to are:

Hyposprays, Energy Cells, Personal Shield regenerators (ground), Ship Components (repairing ship injuries), Regenerators (healing personal injuries).

Also, with the winter event, we were able to see the Q autographs and snowballs go up to 999. So how about that stack size going maybe up to 1,000 for the following:

Data samples, Data Traces, LOCK BOXES.

And, are there any plans to further expand inventory/bank sizes, as there's a good chance that some end-game players may be struggling in this regard with all the special sets and stuff.

There is. It's called "advance your boff in rank". Unless you're talking about natural progression (similar to the way captain abilities gain tiers).

Which...would make them slightly broken, as tier 3 abilities are generally not available unless you (a) have a captain of the same career path and specced to the required level in an ability or (b) on rarer quality (read: blue/purple) boffs.

It would make rare boffs nearly useless.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    athourstathourst Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Are there any plans on adding in the open Jacket option for the Odyssey Uniforms?
  • Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    -I know many fleets make good use of web pages, but to do so well requires either someone in the fleet fluent in web design, or paying someone to make a page for the fleet. Also, switching back and forth from game to internet browser carries a risk of crashing the game. Is there a possibility of adding another tab to the fleet UI or replacing/expanding the news tab with a fleet-postings-type page? It could allow members with the proper permissions to post game-related web links, screenshots, documents such as spreadsheets, random small files, and member-generated content like a news feed. It could be called the fleet hub.

-The addition of a section in the duty officer UI for listing which assignments are on cooldown and how long is left. This would help alleviate some of the player confusion over why an assignment might not be available at any specific time.

-An additional set of stats for duty officers listing various things such as: # times used, total time used, % or # times disaster/failure/success/critical, etc.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Do you have a plan to regularly (with each season) release new Reputation systems? If so, will the costs of all the rep systems be then adjusted to account for the increase in the number of money sinks?

And speaking of reputation, can you give us a timeframe on the Plasma Flamethrower's return? Will the Romulan space set be altered to make it different from the Reman set? Will anything new be added to the rep stores, or are they now set in stone?
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PvE queue players numbers. Any chance you can bring them back?
    Have you had a chance to mine the data since the change to see if it's been of any help taking away the queued number of players from the list?

Can be quite frustrating trying to queue for a particular mission and you have no idea how long it might take before you start it (especially for KDF, or if it'll start at all in the case of the 20 man missions that I've just flat given up on queuing for).
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    bobbles77777bobbles77777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    will you ever bring the Talosians into the game?
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,327 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Is there an estimate for when the Romulan Flamethrower will be added to the holodeck again?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any chance of licensing more official Trek music? I'd love to have stuff from the movie soundtracks, as well as the DS9 theme for the station exterior. I might even be willing to pay for music packs, depending on how they're priced!
  • Options
    palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My questions have gone unanswered, mostly about boffs,exchange, transfer,trade,train recruit, so here are my comments:

hate the grind / reputation leveling, the rewards are decent, lack of epsodic content equals poor marks, z-store still overpriced, season 7 is pretty, but not very functional for fun, fleet ships still cost real money and as season feature upgrade should of been free, we play the same stuff over and ovet (not enough content without grind to start with). Love star trek, but i will not be voting sto any awards except best most patient community for sticking around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gornman47gornman47 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi Dan,
    I have a few questions....

#1. You said that we will see the Romulans and the Cardassians as playable species. Just wondering wondering if ya meant playable factions?

#2. Loving the rep system and i love the new sets! Just wondering about the Romulan space set, I heard that visually it is lacking with only a few green splothes I was wondering and hoping if we could get and art upgrade on this to having a Bird of Prey decal on the bottom of our hulls when we complete the set? wouldn't that be cool? and also it would look Romulan!

#3. Any ETA's on the TNG bundle and/or Voyager bundle? oh and please DON'T put it in the lobi store.

#4. And for my last question, Can you please give us any details on how Season 8 is going to blow us all away?

Thanks Dan for your time and keep up the good work!
    Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ahoy DS,
    A hearty 'Thank you' to you and your team for finally giving me the battlecruiser I've been begging for (The Chel Grett) tho not a true KDF ship it has the specs and slots I wanted.

I've asked in the past about the KDF fleet ship upgrade pricing and you said the pricing structure may be reworked for KDF because of the lack of ships qualifying for the fleetship upgrade discount but no word on the discussion in over 4 months. Since the original comment the KDF has received 1 (ONE) ship that qualifies, but nothing more. Do you have any news on when or if the KDF will get a better upgrade rate, or a better selection of qualifying ships ?

Also, I'de also like to ask for more KDF clothing options.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    #1 If it's okay to ask (and to be answered) what is the Cryptic's policy where other designs from other games are concerned? The DS9: Dominion Wars game has the Federation Achilles, Klingon K'vorcha and a couple of Cardassian designs, the ST: Armada game has the Romulan Griffin and Shrike, along with a bunch of other Cardassian and Klingon designs. I'm sure there are other Trek games out there with further designs. Are we ever likely to see any of these within STO?

#2 Could we have some customization options for the unique bridge officers that we receive as rewards for completing featured episode series and reputation projects? Whilst I can appreciate they're unique and rare, it would be nice to have a Romulan or Jem Hadar in a Starfleet. Maybe some limited customization on their face and body morphs too? With everyone having a bunch of unique Bridge Officers that look exactly the same, they don't feel that unique.

#3 When can we expect a featured episode series (or) reputation rewards that present us with a Cardassian Bridge Officer? I think out of all the current rewards thus far, a Cardassian Bridge Officer is the only one we're really missing out on at the moment.

#4 The Christmas Package; two questions, firstly is there any chance of a Breen Bridge for the Chel Grett? The second question is in regard to the portraits of Q. What is to happen with extra portraits following the Christmas event? Those of us that used Lobi toward the purchase have some of these portraits left over.

#5 Would it be possible, at some point in the future to enable players to have Customizable Kits? Some skills some players use more than others (all dependant on play style) thus it would be a cool feature for players to be able to build their own 4-piece kits (at least, once you've hit level 50 and are Vice Admiral).

#6 The Fleet Constitution; I am aware that CBS have stated they do not wish to see one, but could you elaborate on their decision? Is it that they don't want to see a Fleet Cruiser (Constitution, Vesper, Excalibur and Exeter) or is it specifically the Constitution that they don't wish to see as a Fleet Ship? If the former, then the least we could hope for is a Fleet Exeter? The team at Cryptic went to all the effort to create the Exeter and give it a Zen price. It seems a waste to miss the Fleet version out.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    dochornetdochornet Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why doesn't the Klingon tailor have non-spiky TOS-style boots for the female TOS Klingon uniform?

If art resources are scarce, any possibility of just porting over the Federation female TOS boots as a make-do? I'd really like to be able to create TOS uniformed Klingons and Orions females without spiky boots. Thanks!
  • Options
    birdofprey17birdofprey17 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can dilithium rewards be added to the existing episodes, so that there are many more options to grind dilithium instead of the same set of dailies? This would also add incentive to revisit those older episodes.
  • Options
    gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First, thanks to you and the Cryptic and STO staff and volunteers.

1- Spoilers please. Could you give us any clues as to when the next Featured Series will be released and what it could be about? Is there a plan to introduce new regularly featured series?

2- Will STO consider implementing savable ship-specific DOFF and BOFF configurations?

I earned the new Breen ship, thank you, and I am experimenting with different layouts. I have to reconfigure my BOFF'S each time I switch ships. I'd like to be able to easily save different DOFF and BOFF setups for different ships. My Breen escort build is different from my Sci Ship (Long Range Retro fit) build and it would be nice to jump in a ship and head off without having to station BOFF's.

3- I've enjoyed the new Reputation system and appreciate STO's effort to respond to community feed back concerning it. With the recent passive change, will STO offer a free respec?

Thank you for taking time to review and consider these questions.
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A few questions;

1.) Can you give us some details on the 3rd Anniversary event and Season 8 content?

2.) Mine Trap is great fun, but i'd love to see more ground STFs for the New Romulus faction. Is there any plan to introduce more Romulan-based ground STFs? And is are there any plans to give Task Force Omega a new enemy (or enemies) to fight against in the near future?

3.) Will it be possible to customise the Breen, Reman and Jem'Hadar Boffs at some point? The Jem'Hadar in particular, since those Gamma Jem'Hadar look awesome.

4.) Will "Chart The B'Tran Cluster (Daily)" have it's Dilithium reward reinstated, or is it a permanent removal?

Thanks!
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When can we have the William Ware Theiss costumes?

When can I start wearing Guinans lovely hats?
This discussion has been closed.