If you need to contact us PM @matija
    -Ad Infinitum-
    @matija
  • mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    5v5 space

Team: The Spanish Inquisition

Players:

No substitutes yet. (But we are working on bringing back the rock monster! :eek:)
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    5v5 space

We will confirm the following lineup tonight based on internal voting.

Team: The Saddest Pandas

Players:

@USSenterpiseZ
    @hurleybird
    @marctraider
    @voidsiren
    @bwemo
    @naldoran
    @4monkeys
    @naz1911
  • thumappthumapp Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll post this here instead:
    1.6. you may add 5 team members + 3 reserve players
    1.7. you can always nominate new players and add them to your team however you may not use a player from a participating team and have more than 8 players

Just interested, what purpose does the "max 3 reserves"-rule have?

Oh, and am I understanding this correctly?
    > You may not remove a player from the team and add a new one.
    > But you can nominate a new player at any time as long as there's still a spot left on the team.
    .The Spanish Inquisition.
    TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube)
    /channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
  • pascalb1pascalb1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Max 8 members per team

Explaination:

- you may have 8 members max

- if you loose some members due to any problems ( real life, kicked from the team ),
    you may delete those and add new players who do not belong to another team. Always make sure though to not have more then 8 players total. That will be possible through out the tournament.
    Nova Aurora Polaris
    - Nova Aurora Polaris -
    @pascalb1
  • tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Team Registrations:

Fleet: Turkish RP Heroes (TRPH)
    Timezone: International

Space 5v5

TEAM 1: "The Turkish Delights"

@Minitrckin08
    @Tick0
    @Jam0
    @s7ike
    @as7ray
    @Rand Al Thor
    @shimmerless
    @Sabrefyre

TEAM 2: "The Unsolved Mysteries"

@PaxOttomana
    @infiniteliberty
    @Failostirion
    @CarbonBlack
    @Chorkswalds
    @Aternal99
    @steve5734
    @keysee1990
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas
    edited January 2013
    pascalb1 wrote: »
    Max 8 members per team

Explaination:

- you may have 8 members max

- if you loose some members due to any problems ( real life, kicked from the team ),
    you may delete those and add new players who do not belong to another team. Always make sure though to not have more then 8 players total. That will be possible through out the tournament.
    Thank you, and a follow up question.

Would it be exploiting this rule if we were to remove players so that we can play with diffrent teams depending on who's available.

Example:

>Week1
    PlayerA plays with the rest of the team

>Week2
    PlayerA is removed from the team PlayerB is added. PlayerB plays with the team this week.

>Week3
    PlayerB is removed from the team PlayerA is added back on. PlayerA plays with the team this week.

And one more thing, how long can we expect the tournament to go on? (Is my example, with weeks included, too long of a time span?)
    /channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
    edited January 2013
    No unfortunatelly not. If the person has been member of 1 team and leaves than he/she isn't allowed to play any more in this tournament.

So think twice before you leave a team.
    Nova Aurora Polaris
    - Nova Aurora Polaris -
    @pascalb1
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited January 2013
    The Sad Pandas will be fielding a 2nd team:

@bmr1580
    @gallileos
    @bethshepard
    @anathosion
    @ite12sd
    @jason.rico
    @cptpyr8
    @superphat
    LOLSTO
    edited January 2013
    Registration Closed

Looking Forward To Seeing You Inside The Tournament

I Will Be An Impartial Referee
    Nova Aurora Polaris
    - Nova Aurora Polaris -
    @pascalb1
  • mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    pascalb1 wrote: »
    No unfortunatelly not. If the person has been member of 1 team and leaves than he/she isn't allowed to play any more in this tournament.

So think twice before you leave a team.
    What is the point of limiting teams to 5+3 anyway? Isn't it enough to make sure that nobody plays for two teams during the tournament?

I'm fairly certain that the rules meeting came to the conclusion that "sign up as many as you like, just make sure nobody plays for two teams" was the way to go. Your rule "1.3. you may add as many members as you like ( fleet + @handle )" even shows that intent, but then rule 1.6 contradicts this.
  • ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mancom wrote: »
    What is the point of limiting teams to 5+3 anyway? Isn't it enough to make sure that nobody plays for two teams during the tournament?

I'm fairly certain that the rules meeting came to the conclusion that "sign up as many as you like, just make sure nobody plays for two teams" was the way to go. Your rule "1.3. you may add as many members as you like ( fleet + @handle )" even shows that intent, but then rule 1.6 contradicts this.

This^^:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013

This was actually what I wondered in my original question. :)
  • sovairsovair Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Fleet: SVKELITE & Mosquito Squadron

Space 5v5

@Soveliss-Sovair
    @PapaBlood
    @Gogo992
    @TonyJohnminter
    @smatty1
    @DBH-Chaos
    @jarrett885
    @Healie

More May come or list subject to change. Any questions please contact me.

This information being posted is in reference of Page 3 when i did a open team / fleet registration without haven the details worked out.
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sovair wrote: »
    Fleet: SVKELITE & Mosquito Squadron

Space 5v5

@Soveliss-Sovair
    @PapaBlood
    @Gogo992
    @TonyJohnminter
    @smatty1
    @DBH-Chaos
    @jarrett885
    @Healie

More May come or list subject to change. Any questions please contact me.

You might have missed te deadline
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I'm fairly certain that the rules meeting came to the conclusion that "sign up as many as you like, just make sure nobody plays for two teams" was the way to go.

I don't really remember what was exactly said regarding the roster size during the rules meeting.

But I remember Pascal saying something along the lines that all rules and the whole tournament framework in general required some form of approval from Cryptic. If no approval then no official support of Cryptic for this enterprise.

I believe the reason for limiting roster size is simply this: There are 8 Prices for the winners, so just 8 members in each team. But I'm just guessing here....
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

edited January 2013
    I ask that the organisers postpone the tournament until the additional rules added (Red rules) are fully agreed by all fleets. Many people have come to me from various fleets regarding this issue.

Lets try to make this tournament fair for everyone and without any perceived biases put in place to favour one team over another leading to controversy.
  • maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    naz4 wrote: »
    I ask that the organisers postpone the tournament until the additional rules added (Red rules) are fully agreed by all fleets. Many people have come to me from various fleets to regarding this issue.

Lets try to make this tournament fair for everyone and without any perceived biases put in place to favour one team over another.

i second this motion, the red rules need to be reviewed.
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I ask that the organisers postpone the tournament until the additional rules added (Red rules) are fully agreed by all fleets. Many people have come to me from various fleets regarding this issue.

Lets try to make this tournament fair for everyone and without any perceived biases put in place to favour one team over another.

I would third this as well.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sovairsovair Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My Team was already open / registered, please refer to page 3. Thank you.`
    edited January 2013
    League postponed for unknown time

Please check for new thread ( rules meeting )
    Nova Aurora Polaris
    - Nova Aurora Polaris -
    @pascalb1
  • kngorkngor Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Team Registration:

Fleet: 58. Geschwader / Yan Isleth
    Timezone: CET
    Space 5vs5

@Motzi
    @laphonsox
    @losmartines
    @Adma
    @JohnConner
    @deraltewikinger
    @iceman
    =/\= 58. Geschwader - Fleet Admiral =/\=
    =/\= Vice Admiral |□|□|□| Andreas@Motzi =/\=
    =/\= Yan Isleth - yo' 'ai =/\=
    =/\= Lieutenant General |₳|₳|₳| K'ratak@Motzi =/\=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • polie05polie05 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just get it together *EDITED* people *EDITED* we all agreed to the rules and now it seems like your trying to hold up the match because you don't like the fact a person can play both ground AND space? Its the rules of the tourny, if you can't play by the rules, then don't OR change your build to match it.
  • broken1981broken1981 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Lets try to make this tournament fair for everyone and without any perceived biases put in place to favour one team over another leading to controversy.

really people need to get over themselves and either go foward or move on. the rules so far are fair and if people have a problem then they can drop out.
    I can throw [Fireworks] at you and hope you catch on fire and burn to death lol
    edited January 2013
    broken1981 wrote: »
    really people need to get over themselves and either go foward or move on. the rules so far are fair and if people have a problem then they can drop out.

the issue if you care to read properly, additional rules were added without consulting ALL the fleets.

Please learn to read.
  • novalousnovalous Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im sick of hearing everyone agreed to the rules any rule in red was changed after the meeting. Without any say so from the people in the meeting so no the rules in red were not agreed to by all.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    Until further notice, this tournament is canceled. I'll be in contact with the administrators.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.