Install Arc
Options

Fleet Chimera Heavy Destroyer

13»

Comments

• Options
    mntlrptrsmntlrptrs Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love an extra console slot and heck, some extra shielding wouldn't hurt either! It would only be fair to keep it as LTS only, though.

I totally dig the hybrid aspect of the ship (I'm mainly flying a Chel Grett now) but the lack of a 10th console slot on the Chimera however makes me hesitant to use it as primary boat. I'm ignoring the fact that the Chimera lacks a 4th aft weapon slot too, for convenience.
  • Options
    radiantdarkness0radiantdarkness0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've been expecting them to release a fleet version of the Chimera since fleet ships came out. I always figured it was just one of those things that's been getting pushed back so more important things could get done - so i didn't say anything. But it's been a year now. Way past time, Cryptic.

Give the 1,000 day vets our fleet Chimera.
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I love my Chimera.

A fleet version of the Vet ships would be very nice.. I would love to see them get an extra console slot (eng or sci), and maybe the Chimera to get Battlecloak.

But I would be more than happy with the extra console slot.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    World War Z. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    mav75mav75 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The [Console - Universal - Dynamic Tactical System] on Tribble has been updated to read Fleet [insert class] Heavy Destroyer.
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes yes Fleet vetships are coming. They are just milking the anticipation.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mav75 wrote: »
    The [Console - Universal - Dynamic Tactical System] on Tribble has been updated to read Fleet [insert class] Heavy Destroyer.

Really!?!?

Shoot... I need to get on Tribble more often... :o

===post above is by rifter1969===

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic :) Thanks! ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.