test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega Plasma Torpedo Launcher bugged w/ stacking procs from projectile doffs

nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 203 Arc User
edited January 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
If you run two or more projectile doffs with this launcher and you end up with stacking procs, basically you end up with six seconds of the launcher constantly attempting to fire (and failing, so it plays the firing sound and a torpedo comes out but gets nullified by the game) until the six-second normal reload timer ends and the procs go to waste.

Normal behavior, of course, would be for additional torpedoes to be fired with a one-second cooldown between shots as the stacking procs are used up sequentially (assuming two or more purple doffs, and the 6s cooldown between shots normally for this torp launcher).

Short vid of what I'm describing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=airdxhwycqs
Post edited by nanomorph on

Comments

• Options
    nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Okay, with further testing, it is NOT related at all to doffs. It does this without projectile doffs slotted.
  • Options
    tumotu566tumotu566 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Can You post a Screenshot of the full info of that weapon, pls?
  • Options
    tradiktradik Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nanomorph wrote: »
    Okay, with further testing, it is NOT related at all to doffs. It does this without projectile doffs slotted.

I will concur that this is not an isolated 'glitch'. I have been experiencing this issue as well since receiving it, and tested it with and without PWO's, no change. It's been something I've been living with for a few days, but I was planning on doing some tests tonight to see if these 'seizures' are affecting firing timing/cooldown. Even if not, it's quite annoying...it's like my ship turned into a green bubble party-popper.
  • Options
    metalkorekingmetalkoreking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Encountered this yesterday. I was hoping I wasn't alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    srasveevasrasveeva Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been having the same problem. But as of yesterday it has added something new. now the weapon will not fire at all. It used to do the count up to 6 charges but it will no longer do so.