Install Arc
Options

Constructive feedback on Q's Winter Wonderland

13»

Comments

• Options
    voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Also, I want a snowscape melee weapon - Giant Candy Cane! Acts like a lirpa/sword/batleth but only works against snowmen. Would look funny carrying a giant candy cane on my back.:D

rofl, This. Cryptic make it happen, if not this year then the next. I want to beat snowmen senseless with a Giant Candy Cane.

Then you have the autograph's that you cant get right now because the server is down for 3 hours this morning. The window for getting the breen ship is so small any server down time effects it.

The window for the breen ship isn't that small, even with the maintenance. Granted I might have more time open then others, but i was able to get authographs for all 14 of my alts before maintenance even began, no problem.
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    I'm at work, wont be home for another 6 hours, maybe we could try then ?

Sure if I'm on or you want to mail them whatever it would be greatly appreciated :)
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    marc8219 wrote: »
    I did, not very fun when everyone with the snowball gun hogs all the kills, making it harder to get the items to get said snowball gun.
    run the holiday doff missions, their rewards were substantially improved last patch.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Except for a knockdown and possibly loss of the race? No, nothing :rolleyes:

Honorless spacedogs :P

Ah, yes, sorry. That actually never happened to me. Only the Giant Iconian Snowman of Doom sends me sliding on my back. :P

Also, those who look for some time off, get the frosted boots (with commodities from the exchange, not expensive anymore now) and play on the lake.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, I bought the ice boots and the snow gun and I have the time of my Life. It is hard to do my normal game. The snow man fight is each half hour, about x:00 and x:30. In between there are the group races, then there are the doff assignements. If you want to run the event on a couple of alts, you have plenty to do.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,804 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I am disappointed that the Snowball Fight PvP seems to have been forgotten. :( What could have been the best part of the entire event never even made it in. The single player race does get boring fast! It was more fun when there were rewards that were useful for more than one thing dropping. The green, blue, and red holiday gift boxes offered up something that should have been returned this year. Maybe different colors like... yellow, orange, and purple?
  • Options
    fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    manofstijl wrote: »
    How about 'Snow Win Scenario'? You have to defend the gazebo against increasing waves of snowmen.
    Unless it is The Dread Gazebo... ;)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hmm... for new weapons next year.... Icicle sniper rifle, and 'stun' gun that sprays them with freezing water.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Now that it's over, just wanted to say thanks for a very fun event! I thought it was well done, even though I will miss the zone music while digging through snowball piles 8P

Good job guys! Cant wait for the next event 8)