What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannon damage

13»

Comments

• bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    pvehero wrote: »
    The killer question is how someone got debuffed enough to make it hit for 18k! :o

Focus Fire.
    The Debuffs from more than one attacker and attacking class so that one gets FOMM, APB, APD, TB and Sensor Scan all in one plus all the Buffs that may have been placed on the Attacker to increase the damage.
    Its the only way that I can think one can get two Captain abilities on the target and if thats the case then there is no imbalance (imo) as one can not balance being focus fired upon and why should one as long as none of the contributing powers are exploitive.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Focus Fire.
    The Debuffs from more than one attacker and attacking class so that one gets FOMM, APB, APD, TB and Sensor Scan all in one plus all the Buffs that may have been placed on the Attacker to increase the damage.
    Its the only way that I can think one can get two Captain abilities on the target and if thats the case then there is no imbalance (imo) as one can not balance being focus fired upon and why should one as long as none of the contributing powers are exploitive.

OP got primaried. PvP teaming working as it should.
  • redrickyredricky Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Did you post the logs? Otherwise it's just speculation.

Speculation: SNB doff? If it stripped your resists and the debuffs kicked in...