test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation Passive Skills Not Showing?

gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the New Romulus Reputation section, if you've selected the Tier 1 Passive Skill as Increase Ground Shields +30, that increase shows up in your Skill Based Stats-Ground section. However, if you've selected the Tier 2 Passive Skill as Increase Space Shields +30, it doesn't show up in your Skill Based Stats-Space.

Shouldn't that Passive Skill increase display for both, and for each subsequent selection we choose after obtaining the next Tier, of these Passive Skills?
Post edited by gmokmoud on

Comments

• necrolutschernecrolutscher Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ground: no space skills over 99 (without doff mission boost)
    space: no ground skills over 99 (without doff mission boost)
    sector: no ground and space skills over 99 (without doff mission boost)
  • gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok, then why do I have an increase of +30 on my Ground Shields skill level at all times, regardless of any BOff mission boost, since I selected that as the Passive Skill after reaching Tier 1 in the New Romulus Reputation? Yet, I don't have that same increase in my Space Shields after selecting that for my Tier 2 Passive Skill after reaching that level?

This +30 boost for my Ground Shields is showing in my Stats at all times, regardless of where I am and any BOff mission boosting, ever since I choose it as my Tier 1 Passive Skill.

Edit - The Ground Skill Passive Boost shows whenever/wherever I'm on the Ground, it doesn't while I'm in Space...yet the Space one is not showing at any time currently.
  • p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ground: no space skills over 99 (without doff mission boost)
    space: no ground skills over 99 (without doff mission boost)
    sector: no ground and space skills over 99 (without doff mission boost)

To clarify I believe what the poster above was getting at is you have the boosts, but they're not displayed under the listed circumstances.

In other words generally you need to be in system space to see the benefits from consoles/deflector/reputation space boosts. You need to be in a ground environment to see the ground boosts. There may be occasions which don't fit this, but you'll normally have the boosts sans counting Cryptic mistakes.
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Your reputation skills show under Passives-->Other.