test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ELITE STFS GIVE 0 DILITHIUM season 7

Comments

• allmyteeallmytee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    B'tran was removed intentionally. It was in tribble patch notes, its in s7 patch notes. IIRC people saying stf's didn't have dilithium on tribble over the weekend, so it was either "ghost" in or a bug either way the devs have not responded to this. If there is no loot, or dilitium for stf's then they'll die once people run 20 or so to get the BNP, u can get omega from red alerts.
  • carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why are people surprised by this? There are always TRIBBLE ups with every season...Cryptic + New Content = Scheduled Emergency Maintenance
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sirokk wrote: »
    Holly cow, people. Get a grip!

They just released it. Expect bugs, ok. At least give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to fix it.

I really don't think that they want to make their "customers" so mad that people will want to leave. Just on Friday, they have removed Dilithium from Chart the B'Tran Cluster on Tribble and have seen the reactions from the players - No did not fix it on Holodeck (yet) but this just happened Friday on Tribble - and people raged.

I think that this is a bug/mistake and they will correct it, otherwise they know that their customers/players will revolt.

Give them a chance to respond and fix it...

Let's get one thing straight. The removal of B'Tran dilith was not a bug. It was not an unintentional change, and it is unfortunately not going to be undone.

When that kind of last minute, and frankly rather underhanded, change is compounded by another change that tears out one of, if not the most, popular dilithium sources (be it unintentional or not) folks are going to be rightfully pissed off.
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2012

They just released it. Expect bugs, ok. At least give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to fix it.

I really don't think that they want to make their "customers" so mad that people will want to leave. Just on Friday, they have removed Dilithium from Chart the B'Tran Cluster on Tribble and have seen the reactions from the players - No did not fix it on Holodeck (yet) but this just happened Friday on Tribble - and people raged.

I think that this is a bug/mistake and they will correct it, otherwise they know that their customers/players will revolt.

Nope this excuse doesnt fly any more that was the purpose of tribble was to test for bugs , i figured sence they rushed it out as useal they havent fixed the bugs lol
  • captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Nope not any more. Of course bugs are to be expected. As forementioned this is also what the test server is for. It is inexcusable that such a bug is in place when the problem should have already been solved and or fixed immediately.

People are already on edge with the new constrictions of gaining Dilithium. Unfortunately I am not going to forgive such stupidity any more. Because of bugs (and or maybe hacks) and unanswered bug tickets I have lost too much from this game.

Right now as we speak the Patch up is downloading very slowly, I am already on the verge of cutting my losses and moving on.
    edited November 2012
    Why are people surprised by this? There are always TRIBBLE ups with every season...Cryptic + New Content = Scheduled Emergency Maintenance

Surprised? Not at all

Worried this is an intentional change snuck in despite unanimous opposition from the playerbase? Absolutely.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    WTG Cryptic! Another bugged Season launch!

Keybinds Fubared
    Queues Fubared
    New Ship Offer Fubared
    STFs Fubared

Am I missing something?
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wenom4 wrote: »
    jbg hrci kad ti nabavi vestu ? grr valjda je dobra ali mi se na qrac popeo kruzer vise ovdje non stop smece neko u igri

Guess this was cussing Cryptic (in Klingon dialect) for removing DIL....what do you expect from them :D
    DUwNP.gif

• hrci2907hrci2907 Member Posts: 648 Media Corps
    edited November 2012
    wenom4 wrote: »
    jbg hrci kad ti nabavi vestu ? grr valjda je dobra ali mi se na qrac popeo kruzer vise ovdje non stop smece neko u igri

Ma jacsam odmah usao. Prednost kada imam 4g mrezu, kupio vesta pack koji je prejeben, bacio novi stf i pokrenuo reputation projekte i odlogirao se, ali ima dosta bugova, ali osim od toga s7 je odlicna!
    "This is your ultimate STO Youtube channel!"
    https://youtube.com/user/MyBalkanGaming
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Keybinds Fubared
    Queues Fubared
    New Ship Offer Fubared
    STFs Fubared

Am I missing something?

Economy Fubared. Can't forget that one.
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cryptic Studios: working as intended.

That's a moto they seem to live and breathe by. I'm not surprised there are bugs but surprised that there seem to be more than there were on tribble.

Classic example of how Cryptic never listens to the community and shoves out bugged patches that break more things than they fix.
  • praxian2012praxian2012 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thats right ladies and gentlemen

elite stfs ENDGAME OF THE GAME gives 0 dilithium USED to give 1100 dilithium WTF IS THIS ?

grats cryptic failure you just killed the fakn game for me.

I tried telling people that this was coming in the tribble test threads. This as well as the Omega Conversion Crates that require you to be tier 3 or higher to open.

Everyone was focused on the fact they fixed the foundry missions for marks and dil.
  • solomacesolomace Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is what happens when you rush to beat TOR...

Bugs, on top of bugs, on top of bugs!

What was it Dan said when he returned? Oh yes, "QC will be a lot different". Has it?

All those saying chill and relax and expected, it maybe they have "dumbed" you down so you accept this as par for the course, but guess what, you shoudn't.

I'm sure the same excuses will arise with the main being "we cannot predict what will happen, once it goes live". Yea right.

2 bit company.

Beep, beep, beep. That's the sound on the life support machine kicking into overdrive...;)
    Straight from the mouth of one of the leaders of the CDF - "I tell you what, Haven't spent any money either - I'm a lousy freeloader" - Jonsills 17/12/2014
  • darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd been saying this since they removed Ker'rat's repeatable mission, but to rephrase it, every time someone says, "Who cares about X, you can still make dilithium with Y," PWE/Cryptic will inevitably remove as soon as or possibly even slightly before the anger over X dies down, and the cycle will start over. At this point they might as well remove dilithium altogether and just make everything cost Zen, as that is clearly their intent.
  • walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Keybinds Fubared
    Queues Fubared
    New Ship Offer Fubared
    STFs Fubared

Am I missing something?

How is the new ship offer "fubared"? I bought and claimed it just fine.
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • fathertorqfathertorq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dear Cryptic,

The thought of doing 3 times the amount of work to get the same gear and dilithium to which I had access just 24 hours ago has made me physically ill.

This patch literally made me vomit.

Consider this my resignation, but thank you for showing me how pointless this and all MMOs are.

Goodbye.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I tried telling people that this was coming in the tribble test threads. This as well as the Omega Conversion Crates that require you to be tier 3 or higher to open.

Everyone was focused on the fact they fixed the foundry missions for marks and dil.

The T3 requirement on crates we were told about. The lack of dilithium from STFs we were told was a Tribble only thing that would get fixed.
  • lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The T3 requirement on crates we were told about. The lack of dilithium from STFs we were told was a Tribble only thing that would get fixed.

''It's working as intended.''

trollface.jpg
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gosh I hope not... cus then its no longer free. :(
    edited November 2012
    Those filters never really worked.
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gosh, stoleviathan99...

I love your avatar.. is that your character on STO?
  • thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lol at the people who think this is a bug

This is typical Cryptic, it is working as intended, they have removed dilithium, period. It sucks.
  • allmyteeallmytee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey craptic grow some marbles and tell your players what you are doin!!!! At least inform your playerbase the changes you are gonna make. I will miss you stf's.....
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gosh, stoleviathan99...

I love your avatar.. is that your character on STO?

It is now, yup.
  • edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012

This is typical Cryptic, it is working as intended, they have removed dilithium, period. It sucks.

and I removed my wish for a vesta bundle.Its amazing how fast cryptic and me can remove stuffs.
  • rustiswordzrustiswordz Member Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sorry Cryptic i concur. I will not be bying your Vesta now. In fact I wont be spending anymore real world money on this game until you reward us better. Less dill but more ways off getting it thats exciting and fun. Plus restore the 480 for normal stfs and the elite equivalent.Also on a side not im considering removing all my toons from my small fleet and putting them into a big fleet. Just not worth bing in a small one anymore. I will now go 100% casual unil i see an improvement. Sorry.
    Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo... :D
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I think I'll wait 4 that confirmation from Cryptic .

Branflakes ? Dan ? Bort ? Anyone ?? :)
  • daniela1055daniela1055 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No loot and no Dilithium, only a hand full of marks and a bnp for endgame content... i really hope this is a bug, otherwise it is an epic fail. Period.

Epic Fail
  • born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aelfwin1 wrote: »

What will your response to them if their response is: "It's Working as Intended"
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aelfwin1 wrote: »

Um, it's been discussed over in the Tribble section of the forums for a wee while now.

Are people not aware that Tribble and Redshirt exist?

As has been stated, there was plenty of time for folks to offer their "outrage" in regard to certain things. It worked for some. If people do not pay attention to what is going on though, well - we end up with threads like this and the chat taking place in DS9/ESD/etc...
This discussion has been closed.