test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BIG Reward for Biggest LOSERS in Currency Conversion?

aestuaestu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Will there be some sort of big reward for the biggest losers in currency conversion, same as last time?

If so, what will the cutoff be, and will the reward be the same as last time, or different?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aestu on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That would be nice...

However, I think that was a one time stunt... Cryptics willingness to appriciate their customers is less and less every day, and you "did after all get your stuff".
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    From what a lot of the conversions seem to be, it's almost like it is a tiered system in a way. Not a very fair system, but that's what it seems to be.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    suprcheesesuprcheese Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mimey2 wrote: »
    From what a lot of the conversions seem to be, it's almost like it is a tiered system in a way. Not a very fair system, but that's what it seems to be.
    It is a tiered system, the release notes say so!
    There are several different tiers of conversion that players may have fallen into, based on the amount of the aforementioned items they possessed.
    There is no problem in the galaxy that cannot be solved with sufficient application of firepower.
  • Options
    latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aestu wrote: »
    Will there be some sort of big reward for the biggest losers in currency conversion, same as last time?

If so, what will the cutoff be, and will the reward be the same as last time, or different?

Highly doubt it. They've given you an opportunity to see what you will get and decide which way to go. With the emblem conversion, it was completely unknown until after the fact.