test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Equifax 1370 Zen Deal

younghustleryounghustler Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So, I'm filling out this deal, and it asked me for my Social Security number, has anyone done this offer and gotten the deal and not had their identity stolen? I don't usually do offers, especially offers that ask for my SS number, but 1370 zen is kind of attractive. I just want to make sure I'm not going to get f*cked over in the future.
Post edited by younghustler on

Comments

• th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gen rule of thumb is to never give out any personal information esp to a survey. It's better to just pay $5 or so bucks for a guaranteed zen to your account then do a survey and not get anything but get scammed.
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • younghustleryounghustler Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, I thank you for your reply, but that is not what I asked. If you haven't taken the deal, please don't put in your two cents.

Kind Regards ^_^
  • rutgermaferrutgermafer Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So, I'm filling out this deal, and it asked me for my Social Security number, has anyone done this offer and gotten the deal and not had their identity stolen? I don't usually do offers, especially offers that ask for my SS number, but 1370 zen is kind of attractive. I just want to make sure I'm not going to get f*cked over in the future.

Equifax is a credit reporting company. They will need your social security number to run your credit check. I've used them before and the only problem I've had with them is that once you get signed up they will fight tooth and nail to stop you from unsubscribing. You will be forced to call them and talk to a sales person and they will not take no for an answer until you get rude. This was my experience anyways.
  • younghustleryounghustler Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok, thank you very much rutgermafer. That is exactly the answer I was looking for, and them some. Thank you.