test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A new developer appears!

124»

Comments

• peripeteiaperipeteia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As a 7 plus year vet of CoH and someone who has experienced your work I can only see this game getting better. I do hope this game has a few years left in it or I'll be all like a very unhappy bunny. Best of Luck with this. I really hope it makes you.

Peripeteia aka New Dawn from CoH.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @gavinruneblade on CoH and like so many others big fan of your work and glad to have you! Makes me look forward to season 8 more than season 7 haha.
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    felderburg wrote: »
    Why Commander Ander?
    So, once I was working on something and named a character Commander Anders.
    I enjoyed the pun in the name, so I decided it would fit nicely as my new yellow name here!

Thanks for the answer! Do we get to know what the "something" is that you were working on?
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to our disfunctional family. A couple words of wisdom...
    1) Watch out for the trolls, flamers, spammers, haters, whiners, pouters, griefers, criers, misfits, misbehavers, and those people that say "gimme my overpowered shiny". They tend to throw themselves through threads, get them closed down, and destroy good ideas.
    2) Speaking of good ideas, Make sure to always listen to what the community wants (unless it is thought up by the trolls, whiners, etc. that make forum life miserable)!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • perfectself82perfectself82 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I loved CoX and your contributions to that game. Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

Welcome to Trek, Commander Ander.
  • milandaremilandare Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wandered over here looking for a post-CityofHeroes home, and I am enjoying it (along with CoH for its last few weeks) more than I expected. The detail of the story telling (first time through the main arcs) made me think of you, so it's great to see you're here.

Perhaps you can come up with some content that progresses a player without wanton slaughter. There's some great puzzle missions, but they're also walkathons. Duty Officer stuff seems to have the right feel to it, although they're not interactive. Diplomatic missions in the Hromi sector, notsomuch. Anyway, congratulations on your new role!

Attache Airhead
  • stellarjoestellarjoe Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome aboard, Sean. As a fellow COH transplant, I welcome you here. I'd love to see what you can do to make STO better.