Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 19, 2012

124»

Comments

• Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    and where the smeg is the embassy map????

Read the patch notes, they're not implemented yet.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    theultimatefunkytheultimatefunky Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dalolorn wrote: »
    Read the patch notes, they're not implemented yet.

that sucks, so we can put things into embassy projects but cant go to the embassy??? hmmm they didnt think this out to well did they
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    that sucks, so we can put things into embassy projects but cant go to the embassy??? hmmm they didnt think this out to well did they
    It's TRIBBLEE!!!!

They're adding things in bits and peices eventually they'll get done, but not immediately.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    reconalpha1reconalpha1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    How wonderful, more grind until you want to shoot yourself in the foot content.

Is it me or is this game going to require a PhD for someone who has never played this game before.

Well I guess the end of days is coming and we need to prepare for the Zombie apocalypse.

With all this endless grind that?s what?s going to happen when hundreds of players slowly turn into mindless brain eating Zombie after all that grind.

I hope your happy Cryptic, you just ended humanity.
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hows the exchange rate for EDC/tech for the reputation system? is that up yet or is it one of the 'it's there, but not open yet' things?

people are starting to ask if they're better off waiting or if they need to run to get dilithium now from all their STF loot.
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    and where the smeg is the embassy map????

same place as the rest of season 7's stuff :P
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dalolorn wrote: »
    Sigh.

Use Engineering Team? Who the heck doesn't have those??

I normally have my tac teams constantly running and only hit eng between fights to top off. I'll have to check that next time I run it.

The redmatter battery is supposed to restore ALL offline systems though, the fact that it does not fix this but a normal weapons battery does is not correct.
  • Options
    tebsutebsu Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    can you guys at cryptic make more pr about s7 on tribble? i can barely test any new content if there are no players. hung a couple of times for a lot of minutes in a queue... could only start into the hive once until now..
    What ? Calaway.
  • Options
    daywalkerhawkdaywalkerhawk Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I agree i could never test the New missions, because you need 5 Player, or fore the new Fleet Event 20, and you dont get 20 Players on tribble to test this so there needs to make some changes, ie lower the Amount of players needed or fill them with BO/NPc units so it can be tested.
  • Options
    torsten1009torsten1009 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi,

for all those who want to complain about the grind:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=419051 Here is the Thread "Skyrocketing Costs and Gear Nerfing Threaten to Force Me Out"

If Cryptic wanted us to actually test things on Tribble, then they would offer us a reward or at least let us keep the items we've earned. Testing on Tribble is useless unless there is a Test-Weekend with a special reward (that you might get in about 3 month).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If Star Trek Online was an Open-Source (GPL) Game, we would have a low-grind fork.