What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unscheduled Maintainence

2»

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2012
    Hi Captains,

Maintenance is now complete. Please note that there are no patch notes to provide as this was just server maintenance. In regards to the ground bug brought up in this thread, the team is working on a resolution. Please watch for future Tribble/ Holodeck patch notes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Server's Back Up! :)
  • baronvonhellerbaronvonheller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, one thing they did was TRIBBLE me out of some of my CXP. I was at 111K diplomacy, now I am down to 105k
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How about a fix for the respawns on K7 and Granalda? Every time I toon leaves, wheother logging out or for a Fleet Action, PvP, etc. I am either put back on the Transporter on Granalda or stuffed behind a tree on K7 in the same room as the bar.
  • rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    jcsww wrote: »
    How about a fix for the respawns on K7 and Granalda? Every time I toon leaves, wheother logging out or for a Fleet Action, PvP, etc. I am either put back on the Transporter on Granalda or stuffed behind a tree on K7 in the same room as the bar.

I just noticed this as well. I was on K7 and logged out by the door to the Admiral's Office and when I logged back in I was standing on a table by the Ferengi in the bar area. :(
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, one thing they did was TRIBBLE me out of some of my CXP. I was at 111K diplomacy, now I am down to 105k

Doesn't Lt. Ferra at the Academy have a thing that attempts to fix that for you when it happens? Or am I misremembering?
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    syberghost wrote: »
    Doesn't Lt. Ferra at the Academy have a thing that attempts to fix that for you when it happens? Or am I misremembering?

Actually that has nothing to do with readjusting CXP... Only to bring rewards in-line with your current CXP count.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • baronvonhellerbaronvonheller Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, it's safe to say that none of the mission glitches have been fixed. I'm so glad I just went gold, lol.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2012
    Well, it's safe to say that none of the mission glitches have been fixed. I'm so glad I just went gold, lol.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, there was no patch with today's downtime -- it was just server maintenance. We're working on a fix for the ground missions bug and hope to have it on Tribble for testing soon.

Now that the maintenance is complete, I'm going to close down this thread. :) Please continue to discuss any gameplay bugs you find here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.