test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my Zen?

emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
It's been about 8 hours now, I've never had to wait more than 30 minutes.
Post edited by emeraldagenda12 on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Did you check your PW wallet? Has the transaction gone through or is it still Reviewing?
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • emeraldagenda12emeraldagenda12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Did you check your PW wallet? Has the transaction gone through or is it still Reviewing?

Yes, my apologies. It had completed and was in my "wallet" for transfer. I will have to say this PWE setup is the worst transaction business I've seen in my life. I had no problems earlier in the game's life just buying what I needed and receiving it without all this new trouble. People wonder why governments want to step in and regulate online transactions, we'll when you pay half the price of a new game in stores for an online item like 1 ship, you really don't have to wonder at all.

As for the Lock boxes, even from a business point of view its shady and has greatly lowered the population of everyone who had subscribed in the past to keep the game going.

Thank you, Cosmic.