test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fatal Mistake mission bug?

abendjaegerabendjaeger Member Posts: 0
Greetings and salutations,
I've finally been able to get the escape pods to appear, and collected the four needed to fulfill mission requirements (even collected 6), but I still can't get the enemy reinforcements to spawn anywhere on the map, and I've been all over it. haven't found my answer in the forum yet, and when I tried putting a ticket in to PW support, the button lead me to a dead link. Can anyone help please? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• abendjaegerabendjaeger Member Posts: 0
    edited September 2012
    Found a round about way of getting it to work :)
  • tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Found a round about way of getting it to work :)

See, this is one of the things that bothers me. People have a problem and then figure out the answer on their own. Forget anyone else that might find your post because they are having the same problem. If the OP is around, would you care to share the work around, I've been stuck on this mission all day, doing it 8 times with no luck on any of them.
  • chopper83chopper83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    See, this is one of the things that bothers me. People have a problem and then figure out the answer on their own. Forget anyone else that might find your post because they are having the same problem. If the OP is around, would you care to share the work around, I've been stuck on this mission all day, doing it 8 times with no luck on any of them.

I have been stuck on this for a few days myself. If their is a way to get around the reinforcements not spawning in, please share.
  • chopper83chopper83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I found this thread and it helped me, i hope it helps you too. Here