test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forced to re-play missions after successfully completing them.

ensignmartin189ensignmartin189 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I had it happen to me on the mission where you rescue Ze'mara, and now the Everything Old is New mission where you have to go back to the 23rd century at the Drozana Station. I complete the mission, it gives me the "Mission completed" music, and says something about returning to my own time, I.E the present, as though I had completed the mission and was going to hail Starfleet after I clicked Yes like every single other mission.

But unfortunately, when I got back to the present Drozana Station, my mission only said, "Go to the Drozana Station 23rd century" or something like that. Now I have to do the mission ALL OVER AGAIN. Needless to say, this is incredibly annoying. It is very time consuming, and while I should be leveling up and getting on with my game, I am stuck repeating lengthy missions a second time. Ridiculous!
Post edited by ensignmartin189 on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yup, happened to me on 'second star to the right' mission a couple days ago, but was able to claim mission reward twice as well so It wasn't a total waste of time. On exit from rewards screen was immediately drop back into mars system for a replay.

Weird.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hunh, weird. But yeah, claim rewards as soon as they become available. Some misisons do weird things if you wait.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • xanto90xanto90 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Having the same issue right now with Under the Cover of Night, kind of mad because I really don't want to do it again. Is there anything we can do about this other than doing it again?
  • baslenbaslen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm having the same exact issues with Everything Old is New. It's a major pain. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • admiralthorr360admiralthorr360 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lol I had these issues a year ago .... just LOL they're still there.... serious lolz.... probably someone didn't cross a T somewhere.

Mr T Says : I pitty dah foo' !