test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fly-in Notification for "Squadron looting"

spectographicspectographic Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi there,
I was wondering why the loot is not shown as Fly-in anymore. That was quite nice while plaiing with other players you do not know.
This problem is in the game for quite a while now, just find out what it exactly is:

Normally you need to activate the Fly-in Notification... right?

You cannot activate the Fly-in Notification for the "squadron looting"; the mark does always vanish after closing the window.

I can understand why people do not want a thousand messages fly-in all the time... but it would be nice to be at least able to activate it, if someone wants to see the loot in a team.

HAND
Fun is Obligatory!
Post edited by spectographic on

Comments

• iamnotxdevnulliamnotxdevnull Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ++

I puzzled over this myself - glad to see I'm not the only one. I would like to control my HUD if possible.
  • spectographicspectographic Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi there again.

Problem is still there. Has anybody the same issue?
    Or is there a quick fix I can apply by myself?

Would be nice to get some help. This thing is nerv-wracking. I do not want to need everything just because I have no time to scrall through the caht to see what the other people did.

Have A Nice Day
    D
    Fun is Obligatory!
  • vykorprimevykorprime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Agreed. This is really annoying. Why even make it an option when the "option" doesn't actually work? Or, for that matter, why hasn't this been caught during QA? If you just tried to tick squadron looting, you can see the setting doesn't stick.