test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Uniform.

2»

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You are wrong: [Fleet] Your uniform must not be made of unlockable parts to add it to the fleet.

What he means is that a fleet could list purchased uniforms as a fleet uniform, they just won't be able to use the "Fleet Uniform" mechanic.
  • mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Another score for Cryptic!
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • xenovitaxenovita Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    this is too much, our fleet just finished this project, i log on, go to the base, eager to TRY the new uniform, my fleet mates, in silence, wait for my reaction...

I found strange that nobody makes any comments...

I arrive to the base, enter, go to the tailor... where are the parts?

In a sarcastic tone, someone told me, you have to buy it... 16k Dilithium, 8k Fleet Marks...

I laugh, you are trolling me, right?

Nope, we just wanted you to get dissapointed as we did...

So, I am here, to tell you this:

You cannot be so cheap.

Simple, your cheapness will destroy this game and move people away.

You constantly lie to your players, you scam them with your boxes, you keep promising and promising and not fullfilling any ******n one of your promises.

After all the resources we spent on this, you now make us pay for something we have already paid, without even informing that we had to buy it again, and that we had to buy it FOR EVERY SINGLE TOON.

You are simple a group of cheap scammers, you are not different of a petty robber or a corrupt politician.

You are disgusting.
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations Cryptic, you just scammed the biggest and more important Spanish Community in the game..

You guys know what? We were abouto make a STO spanish trailer.. now I am thinking on make a video telling about how you guys work.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • dan512dan512 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just saw this thread, when we unlocked tier 3 base 4 days ago....you can say we were dissapointed :( What a bunch of bull****.
  • sweetboobsnsweetboobsn Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    awwww sorry poor cry baby feds im sure the KDF uniforms will be epic it is about time we get better stuff then you guys. Every step of the way the KDF Starbase featured stuff has been better and i expect this to continue. we will be tier 3 base soon and i will post our uniforms. <wink wink>
  • reallydumbpwereallydumbpwe Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Considering the current "love" for KDF from the devs, I believe the Klingon Fleet Uniform will be a gunnysack. ;)
  • tmunetmune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Considering the current "love" for KDF from the devs, I believe the Klingon Fleet Uniform will be a gunnysack. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfiyBz3lSLM

Skip and pause that video to 0:56 seconds. The KDF uniform doesn't look too shaby, need a better pic of it though to be sure.
  • amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is any one in a fleet with this unlocked? Would you be will to invite me so I could buy it? I could donate Fleet Marks to one of your projects... (I have about 1000 marks sitting in reserve.)
    7NGGeUP.png

• nikkyvixnikkyvix Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    tmune wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfiyBz3lSLM

Skip and pause that video to 0:56 seconds. The KDF uniform doesn't look too shaby, need a better pic of it though to be sure.

Thank you for posting that. Seriously I wonder how many people even know about the Season 6 trailer or that that was pretty much where to go to have a look at both uniforms.

Granted Cryptic only made one pointer to their shiny marquis trailer and then just let it collect dust...

I have always felt the KDF fleet uniform looked vastly superior to the Fed Fleet uniform. Just looks like it had more work put into it, for a faction already starved for unique costume options, rather than a Federation fleet uniform which can be impersonated just by a couple existing items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
    "Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
    edited September 2012
    Anyfleets who have this unlocked contact me in game at the @handle in my sig. I want to buy if from your store and in return I'll donate fleet marks to your projects.
    7NGGeUP.png

• jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just a better pic that shows the colors I use for divisons.

http://i.imgur.com/Kqeob.jpg
    edited September 2012
    jtmarsh wrote: »
    Just a better pic that shows the colors I use for divisons.

http://i.imgur.com/Kqeob.jpg

You fleet have it unlocked? Willing to let me come in and buy it? I kind of want it.
    7NGGeUP.png

• theindefatigabletheindefatigable Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That looks pretty sharp, but...after all that work getting to level 3...that's it?!? Are there any other fleet uniforms?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
    Founding member, Special Service Squadron
    "Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That looks pretty sharp, but...after all that work getting to level 3...that's it?!? Are there any other fleet uniforms?

Yep! But a lot of work? If its work to you then your crazy to do it!! Its a game:) If this game ever becomes anymore than a delight to play then ill go back to Angry Birds:) I sure the hell wont play it.

I think it worth it for the tribbles that you will often find me making soccer balls of them.
    I think its fun to give marks for those groovy enterprise pics.
    I think its fun to play a STF even if I have all the gear.

Work?? Who would pay or even just "work" for free?