test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Three Things You Would Like to See Added to STO

2»

Comments

• willy01pwewilly01pwe Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. Crew quarters on fleet bases, allow you to customize furnishings and display trophies or acquire decorations (( think SWG housing, paintings, furniture, quest rewards displayable as trophies ))

2. Additional soloable fleet content (I'm sick of Nukara Prime and Tholians -- let me take a watch on the fleet base and direct operations for some sort of crisis, or invasion -- solo ).

3. Revamp KDF uniform options across the board (why does my alien have to wear those ugly Klingon boots with the spikes , why is a female character locked into that leathery bustier ensemble, or drab fur/leather tunics -- this is where Fed side really shines, all those uniforms from various series, movies and specialty outfits, while all of KDF look alike)
    --
    No Star Trek Series went past Season 7.

Will Star Trek Online survive Season 7?
  • startuxstartux Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. Finish the KDF faction by having those early levels fleshed out, this is the BIG one and adds to the overall game! "No faction is an island...", each factions adds to the whole and if its incomplete then it is a loss for everyone.

2. More sectors to explore and more randomization in gameplay if it is at all possible.

3. Romulan faction added as a full faction, mini-factions are pure laziness.
  • reinawattreinawatt Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1) More story content please, we have the Iconions who haven't been fully looked into. Plus a way to bring an end to any of the conflicts with the Klingons and Borg because it is tiresome that the Federation is fighting on so many fronts.

2) A richer role playing angle please, like your BOFFs and bridge officers actually being useful outside of combat and so on.

3) Big and glitch fixes in the game, like the Minefield mission being fixed along with other missions.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1) Mr. Scott's Kilt ( http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/de/images/f/f1/Scotty_im_Kilt.jpg )

2) The Kilt

3) Give us the bloody Kilt!

Actually there is so much I'd like to see in this game, but all of it would require a completely new game. So I'm only voting for something PWE is able and willing to do: A new costume piece. And it shall be the Kilt! ;)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • christopherchasechristopherchase Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. Playable Romulans

2. Ground weapons without the holo stuff on them

3. More canon weapons (This: http://www.phasers.net/2280/2288.htm and this: http://www.phasers.net/2370/type2dp.htm especially)

Formerly Christopher_Chase
    I've been here since Open Beta
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd like to see Nebulas have customizable mission modules.

In the show we say at least 3 different versions.

The standard one is the classic wedge, that module seemed to house weapons. But this is apparently the THIRD version of the ship seen on screen.

An old variant was seen on USS Phoenix (NCC-65420). It was a large disk shaped object. The Phoenix was mentioned to have as one of it's specilties a for of high-energy sensor sweep, presumably this module was used for that.

But the FIRST one was actually a pair of small objects similar to Warp Nacelles. Her's a nice cgi mockup someone made after scrutinizing the blurry pics of it on screen: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/wolf359/nebula-variant-mark-2.jpg

VERY interesting! :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    But the FIRST one was actually a pair of small objects similar to Warp Nacelles. Her's a nice cgi mockup someone made after scrutinizing the blurry pics of it on screen: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/wolf359/nebula-variant-mark-2.jpg

Very interesting idea, I would love to see it happen, but please remember that you cannot hotlink to Ex Astris. :(

While I'm here though, I'll add three more:

1. I would like areas in game to look more like their series counterparts. DS9, K-7, and Starship interiors being the big ones.

2. Full Galaxy interior.

3. More hair options.
  • hawks3052hawks3052 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. Finished KDF Faction

2. More Endgame content beside STFs

3. New coherent storyline