test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Operations Command

Comments

• admiralozzyadmiralozzy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I loved the MACO on Enterprise but I'm kind of with the chief. It looks like it can be good, it's just that damn color I don't like. Take the Candy Red off and I bet it'll look better. Or maybe I'm racist against Remans and want to see a human wear it instead.

It's the color.

Unrelated note chief. If I ever get drunk and play STO and buy a Caitian Atrox Carrier, I'm naming it just for you.

U.S.S. Kitty Karrier Kurland.

And whenever we team up, I'll be sure to bring that along and be in formation with you the entire time to make sure that name stays in the middle of your screen the entire battle.

:D
    Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
    Zho'ee
    Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I loved the MACO on Enterprise but I'm kind of with the chief. It looks like it can be good, it's just that damn color I don't like. Take the Candy Red off and I bet it'll look better. Or maybe I'm racist against Remans and want to see a human wear it instead.

It's the color.

Unrelated note chief. If I ever get drunk and play STO and buy a Caitian Atrox Carrier, I'm naming it just for you.

U.S.S. Kitty Karrier Kurland.

And whenever we team up, I'll be sure to bring that along and be in formation with you the entire time to make sure that name stays in the middle of your screen the entire battle.

:D

lol

\facepalm

Well... needless to say that poor carrier might not make it through its first steps lol.
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
    edited June 2013
    lol

\facepalm

Well... needless to say that poor carrier might not make it through its first steps lol.

But Kitty Karrier Kurland just wants your love because Kitty Karrier Kurland just wants to hug you, help you, and on occasion be healed by you cause Kitty Karrier Kurland doesn't want anything else other than to say:

Kurland come in.
    This is Kurland
    Kurland here.

That's all it asks is all chief. Can you blame it for being who it is? Huh? HUH!!!???

But on a related note, I hate the look of the Kitty Karrier so the only "Drunk Zen Buying" I'd ever do would be to buy all the bundle packs in the game...haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For sure, if not done by the time i get on, ill do it for you.

Maco gear on a reman interesting. I loved the maco look in enterprise but seeing it in game looks funny *shrug*

Eh. My point was less "Hey it's on a Reman" and more "Hey, it's clearly ready for release, where the hell is it?"

From what I gather, it was caused by a bug back on tribble - I don't think it will be wearable by a Reman.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    edited June 2013
    Well - last night went well, haha!

Also, I realise I probably should have spent today grinding Marks for Rep projects and Fleet stuff, but to hell with it - I TNT'd my way to the Core of the earth and built a small Log cabin there, replete with it's own lava chandelier.
    edited June 2013
    johngazman wrote: »

Also, I realise I probably should have spent today grinding Marks for Rep projects and Fleet stuff, but to hell with it - I TNT'd my way to the Core of the earth and built a small Log cabin there, replete with it's own lava chandelier.

New signature picture every week....very nice.

And I should've done the same thing but instead I shot bugs and thumped resources.

*No picture link, click here*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited June 2013

Thats a pretty cool cabin sarah. That game can be pretty interesting from all the videos ive seen including someone/group/community making the galaxy class 1:1 ratio lol.

Well dumped all the dil for the 2 embassy projects then did some mark runs now about to figure out what the hell to have for supper :P should be on in a lil bit.
    edited June 2013
    OMG we were on the 3rd page, AHHHHHHHHHHH! THE HORROR.. ok im fine now :P

back to normal nuttyness. :D
    edited June 2013
    My bad....

I'm submitting a proposal at the next meeting that everyone of the fleet should check our page here and if someone hasn't written anything...funny or not, short or otherwise...that they should write something here. Even if it's just a knock knock joke....Sarc....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited June 2013
    My bad....

I'm submitting a proposal at the next meeting that everyone of the fleet should check our page here and if someone hasn't written anything...funny or not, short or otherwise...that they should write something here. Even if it's just a knock knock joke....Sarc....

I know tech and tolin use to come on here.. guess ill have to hound them again, and others lol :P but yes more jokes and lauphter is what we are lacking in this thread :P lol
    edited June 2013
    yes more jokes and lauphter is what we are lacking in this thread :P lol

One electron says to a neutron "Hey do you know that joke about you?"

and the neutron screams: "OMFG YOU CAN TALK!!! YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! YOU CAN'T TALK! STOP TALKING!"

Meanwhile a black hole has opened up at the Hadron Collider and the Earth was swallowed whole.

DOES THIS NOT AMUSE YOU!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
  • daetsdaets Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How would I go about joining your Fleet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    daets wrote: »

Hi daets,

If you'd like an invite, one of our senior staff - Locutus, myself or Ozzy - can shoot you one as soon as the server is back up and running.

Regards,
    ~ JGM

On the subject of which; No fleet meeting tonight either, methinks. Something tells me Cryptic couldn't organise a TRIBBLE-up in a brewery. Assuming the server isn't online in the next thirty minutes, perhaps simply re-schedule for tomorrow or Wednesday rather than next Monday? I know you've wanted to have a sit-down for a while now Loc, so why put it off for another week.
  • mrsarcastomrsarcasto Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So apparently Cryptic does not want us to have one of these. Second week in a row that the server crashes right before the meeting. Its a conspiracy I tell you. They are targeting us because we are already too awesome.
    edited June 2013
    mrsarcasto wrote: »
    So apparently Cryptic does not want us to have one of these. Second week in a row that the server crashes right before the meeting. Its a conspiracy I tell you. They are targeting us because we are already too awesome.

Bloody elitists. Probably because our fleet is more advanced than theirs.

Don't worry thought. It's fixed now. For now, anyway.
  • mrsarcastomrsarcasto Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My bad....

So Ozzy walks into a bar...ouch.

How many Ozzys does it take to change a light bulb? 2 one to change it, and the other to brag about how much faster he is now.

Knock Knock.....(who's there)...ozzy...(ozzy who?)...exactly

Be carefull what you wish for Oz, you just may get it.
    edited June 2013
    So the memo from the meeting basically amounts to the following changes;

From henceforth,

Sarcasto shall be known as Sarcasto
    Shayler shall be known as Shayler
    I shall be known as JGM or simply John

Meeting adjourned :P
    edited June 2013
    mrsarcasto wrote: »
    So Ozzy walks into a bar...ouch.

How many Ozzys does it take to change a light bulb? 2 one to change it, and the other to brag about how much faster he is now.

Knock Knock.....(who's there)...ozzy...(ozzy who?)...exactly

Be carefull what you wish for Oz, you just may get it.

You're just poking the bear Sarc. Do you want me to keep you alive in a mission or not?

And none of that makes any sense....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited June 2013
    daets wrote: »

Hey Daets,

just shoot us your in game handle (@.....) and will get you into the fleet. :) look forward to meeting you.

Loc
    edited June 2013
    Just a minor note to anyone looking to join us, please check our main page, there is a list of people you can contact in game (there in game handles are there). These members have the power to get you into the fleet, answer any of your questions concerning the fleet, and anything else you may require from them in reguards to the fleet.

Cheers
    Loc
    edited June 2013
    Just a heads up - Thursday through to Monday we're going to have the Bonus Marks Event running 24/7. With that in mind, I think we should try and organise a fleet run-through of Defera every night - when and where possible - to stock up on Fleet Marks. Heaven knows, we need them. I'm considering running it with alts but right now, only Sarah, T'Mara, Sorval and Eden can run Defera with no problems. The others lack any sort of gear that would be useful.

I'll also be running a few STFs during this time, so you're all welcome to join me on that.

Oh additionally, Shayler will be away from 13th to the 22nd.
  • kalen1072kalen1072 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't get on sto, wont be able to for a few more days. Just wanted to tell you guys.
    edited June 2013
    Just a heads up - Thursday through to Monday we're going to have the Bonus Marks Event running 24/7. With that in mind, I think we should try and organise a fleet run-through of Defera every night - when and where possible - to stock up on Fleet Marks. Heaven knows, we need them. I'm considering running it with alts but right now, only Sarah, T'Mara, Sorval and Eden can run Defera with no problems. The others lack any sort of gear that would be useful.

I'll also be running a few STFs during this time, so you're all welcome to join me on that.

Oh additionally, Shayler will be away from 13th to the 22nd.

For sure, lets set something up and have some fun :)
    kalen1072 wrote: »
    Can't get on sto, wont be able to for a few more days. Just wanted to tell you guys.

Thanks Kalen, will see you when you get back broski :)
  • gabrielb80gabrielb80 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sometimes I really hate this game. I can log on but doesnt get past the getting character list.
    edited June 2013
    gabrielb80 wrote: »
    Sometimes I really hate this game. I can log on but doesnt get past the getting character list.

I hear yeah gabe. Glad I wasnt in a rush to get on today. Seems as though there stability fixes dont do much. Guess itll be down for sometime till they fix the issue.
  • kalen1072kalen1072 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally able to get back on, but today I have to go bale hay for some reason...... I don't really remember why, but at least it's gonna be cloudy and probably rain, as opposed to near 90 (F) freaking degrees outside. Will probably be able to get on later today, tomorrow at the latest.
    edited June 2013
    So yeah, despite saying "Let's organise some Fleet runs" it turned out I was busy all weekend and barely got on at all. So sorry about that all.

Additionally, I probably won't be as active as I normally am for the next few days or so. Someone made the foolish mistake of showing me the Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam, and then pointing out that my PC should be able to run it at max settings with no problems :cool:
    edited June 2013
    So yeah, despite saying "Let's organise some Fleet runs" it turned out I was busy all weekend and barely got on at all. So sorry about that all.

Additionally, I probably won't be as active as I normally am for the next few days or so. Someone made the foolish mistake of showing me the Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam, and then pointing out that my PC should be able to run it at max settings with no problems :cool:

You don't have to worry, they canceled the double marks weekend event because of some launcher/game errors. I'm assuming they'll do the double marks event some other time, I hope so.

We're more than half way there with FM's for the SB upgrade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee
    edited June 2013
    You don't have to worry, they canceled the double marks weekend event because of some launcher/game errors.

Well, that's a pile of TRIBBLE. Stupid Cryptic, y u so bad at this?
    edited June 2013
    Well, that's a pile of TRIBBLE. Stupid Cryptic, y u so bad at this?

BUT....but.....this thursday is a big TRIBBLE patch to fix a bunch of bugs/errors/crying/rage along with new fleet holding AND a summer event.

Q's BACK BABY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zho'ee