test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free zen promotions

juggernaught92juggernaught92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Ok, so I completed the Netflix zen promotion and I have yet to receive the zen, or I haven't done it correctly. I don't know what's happening, or if it takes time to, but if anyone can clarify this, I'd be grateful. Thank you
Post edited by juggernaught92 on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It can take a couple days to get the Zen from the Netflix promo, assuming you registered for the free trial and are actually using Netflix right now - and you can cancel the trial right after it starts so you never need to pay money. It also doesn't work if you had a previous Netflix membership.

Edit: I should add that you need to make sure you're looking in your PW Wallet for the promo Zen. It doesn't go to your STO Account. It goes into your PW Wallet; and you can then transfer it to whatever PW game you like.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • juggernaught92juggernaught92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you so much for the reply. I was getting a bit worried for a second :P
  • hitchslappedhitchslapped Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Generally you have to chase up offers you've completed in order to get paid, there seems to be a flaw in the notification of offer completion system, so you have to email the support people with proof, ie : a screenshot or a forwarded copy of the confirmation email.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've done 10 of these Surveys so far, and qualified for payment on 7. I never had to email anyone. I simply waited and the Zen arrived in my Wallet within a few days.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.