test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not sure where else to post having a Zen Problem...

farginwarfarginwar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I purchased 50 bucks worth of zen yesterday and my bank hasnt been charged and i have seen any type of email even in my recent transactions i dont see anything. Still no Zen Is it bugged right now? i did this more than 12 hours ago.:mad:

Thanks for the help
Post edited by farginwar on

Comments

• Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    farginwar wrote: »
    I purchased 50 bucks worth of zen yesterday and my bank hasnt been charged and i have seen any type of email even in my recent transactions i dont see anything. Still no Zen Is it bugged right now? i did this more than 12 hours ago.:mad:

Thanks for the help
    It can take up to 2 Business days for the Credit Card Validation process to finish...
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If it's your first Zen purchase that can take a while. PW will go through a verification process before approving the transaction. After the first one the rest only, generally, take a few minutes.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    farginwarfarginwar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    If it's your first Zen purchase that can take a while. PW will go through a verification process before approving the transaction. After the first one the rest only, generally, take a few minutes.

Its not my first purchase i bought 30 bucks worth last sunday and it went through very fast.:confused:
  • Options
    williammccormickwilliammccormick Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    farginwar wrote: »
    Its not my first purchase i bought 30 bucks worth last sunday and it went through very fast.:confused:
    it did take a longer time then normal with my recent transaction as well. I am guessing it was because i had done it over the weekend. as it finished at the end of that fallowing Monday
    William McCormick -- Vice Admiral USS. Tiberius-E Odyssey Tactical

Captain in The Armada fleet -- Intelligence Officer.