test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you trying to give me a seizure on purpose?

paulymanpaulyman Member Posts: 228 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So last night i did starbase defense. I knew something was up when we got alpha group away I went to go help beta group. I hear an audio cue telling me additional enemy ships approaching alpha group. for the rest of the event my audio kept repeating random audio cues from the event. then as the event progressed they started overlapping. so i finished the event and thought it was over... LOL oh no! I leave the event and back to DS9 when i beam into DS9 i hear a jumble of no less than 6 diffrent audio cues from the event all at once. i think well maybe it is getting it out of its system i am out of the event no more jibberish. so i am on DS9 looking through the exchange and I hear "Starbase is taking heavy damage" followed by "Delta group is... Ahwayyyyy" (you know the one that sounds like the guy is taking a TRIBBLE when he says it).

So I try another event. Starbase Incursion is harder to do when you cant hear them beaming in for hearing "alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha group alph alpha alpha alpha group away" "Shipyard is taking heavy damage" "Transwarp gate is offline". So at that point i turned the audio off to finish the event.

I needed to change characters anyway and switched to another one and upon logging in i think every single audio track from SBD was transmitted all at once. i eventually had to exit the game and restart to get it to stop.