test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship restrictions, pve queues

redfriarredfriar Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I recently did an instance of starbase blockade, and there was one person that got in with a runabout. He spent the whole mission pretty much out of harms way doing nothing, leaving the rest of the team to try to pick up the slack (which is a lot to ask of some PUGs). I was under the impression that there are supposed to be restrictions on entering normal ship queues with a small craft. Is this a bug/exploit?
Post edited by redfriar on

Comments

• Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Possibly a exploit as I have been in many fleet events when people have been in shuttles or the delta flyer trying and failing to help in the mission.
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dassemstodassemsto Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    redfriar wrote: »
    I recently did an instance of starbase blockade, and there was one person that got in with a runabout. He spent the whole mission pretty much out of harms way doing nothing, leaving the rest of the team to try to pick up the slack (which is a lot to ask of some PUGs). I was under the impression that there are supposed to be restrictions on entering normal ship queues with a small craft. Is this a bug/exploit?

I saw a guy in a Type 8 shuttle in a T5 pvp fight yesterday.
    robeasom wrote: »
    Possibly a exploit as I have been in many fleet events when people have been in shuttles or the delta flyer trying and failing to help in the mission.

The devs made a lock on ques a few patches ago, that prevented small craft from entering high tier queues. Apparently this patch broke with the last patch.