test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue system is broken across the board.

ruffled123ruffled123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ticket - 1,379,977.

Unable to queue into STFs, Fleet events, or anything else. This has been reported on both Fed and kDF side buy multiple ppl in my fleet at least. Please dont blow this off. Its pretty much game breaking if its widespread.
Post edited by ruffled123 on

Comments

• skitxxskitxx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    please....... as long as you can buy zen do you really think they care?
  • cairellacairella Member Posts: 0
    edited August 2012
    well they should care when all the people who pay to get better ships to run STF's and the later stop because of this nonsense. This is getting really annoying with all the issues going on.
  • ztrl1ztrl1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    PvE and PvP public and private queues are all down. Please fix soon.
    Some people buy Tier 6 ships and expect to win. Other people buy Tier 6 ships and are Tier 6 pilots.
    ~Tear
  • darkwhite0darkwhite0 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe it's all part of their plan to make us go to nasa.gov and watch the livestream as Curiosity lands on Mars!

In all seriousness, there's nothing to do ingame with the queues broken now. :( Please fix it asap!
  • zoneriezonerie Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Same here... broken.
  • ruffled123ruffled123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sad that this is pretty much game breaking and the Devs have no mechanism to notifiy them. No one knows and they are happily slumbering. Pathetic service. These guys are so full of fail its staggering.
  • brantregarebrantregare Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Is it just me.. or are the queues broken again? I can't queue for anything right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nice that when the Fleet marks Event is up, the Public and Private PvE Queue system dies. WTG Cryptic.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • alastairnallalastairnall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Was working fine for me about 40 minutes ago. But as soon as the fleet mark event started, can't join any queue. Two nights in a row now that the queue system has died.
  • archer6621archer6621 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ya me and my fleet CAN'T DO STF OR PVP GREAT GOING CRPTIC GREAT GOING.....
    ya im a red shirt so what im a master at being cannon fodder so what?:cool:
  • corruptedphazoncorruptedphazon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    why cryptic do u have to break the queues when the fleet events is happening??? cant do nothing right....u owe all of us lots of fleet marks for this bs
  • theindefatigabletheindefatigable Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yup, queues are down for the SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW (EDT time zone). I know a friend was able to do fleet missions earlier in the day, but I haven't gotten to do any for over 24 hours now. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
    Founding member, Special Service Squadron
    "Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
  • alastairnallalastairnall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, they seem to be back up. Still missed a large chunk of the bonus period however. The devs should give us a 24 hour period of bonus fleet marks. :-)
  • ruffled123ruffled123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, they seem to be back up. Still missed a large chunk of the bonus period however. The devs should give us a 24 hour period of bonus fleet marks. :-)

I agree. Note the lack of Dev response or anything from PWE forum troll division..lol
  • bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ruffled123 wrote: »
    I agree. Note the lack of Dev response or anything from PWE forum troll division..lol

Pester them on Twitter. That generally provokes a response.
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.