test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Longer Receiving Powers

thadekthadek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I just reached tier 4 Of the Diplomatic skill level and only recieved title and duty officer. I still have not recieved my rewards for tier 3 of Diplomatic skill level or the transwarp ability from level 2. Also, I have not recieved the ability to transwarp to my Fleet Starbase. For some reasons I can only receive items and titles. To make it even better, submitted a bug report a month ago and it was deleted. No response or anything. Submitted another one a week ago and still nothing. Anyone else having these issues?
Post edited by thadek on

Comments

• argobodargobod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's pretty depressing. I submitted a bug a week ago for a similar problem: all of my space and ground stat gains via the duty officer system were suddenly lost. Back to the base levels as if I'd never completed any of the stat upgrade assignments with critical success. Haven't heard a peep from them yet. So much hard play time down the drain... really makes you want to stop playing the game. If they delete my bug report I'm outta here.
  • cawok222cawok222 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    have you tried going to Ferra and updating your stuff?
  • thadekthadek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    cawok222 wrote: »
    have you tried going to Ferra and updating your stuff?

Yep. Does nothing. I still haven't gained transwarp abilities. The fact that even when my fleet received the starbase transwarp ability and I didn't makes me think something is actually wrong with my account. I am also guessing that they have no idea how to fix it. I mean the issue seems to be much bigger than my levels being out of synch.