Install Arc
Options

Aenigma Nebula - Captains Table

2»

Comments

• Options
    rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Like said above, they should at least put in unique DOFFs missions in there. Or a place where you can access unique sector missions, instead of running around STO?

Or a Latinum store that sells previous Lockbox items?

I like both those ideas, especially the latinum. Not ships of course, but the rest of the stuff, I might play a few rounds of Dabo, especially if there was a high stakes game at the Captain's table.
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • Options
    jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    [QUOTE=altlexington;5054201
    The Aenigma Nebula is a gateway place excluesively for life time subscribers or 400day veterans to visit, a space station where KDF and Starfleet can inter-mingal without any fighting.

.[/QUOTE]

So its a Droz station with out players?
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So its a Droz station with out players?

It has NPC's that seen through the game that are relaxing and such, but really currently there isn't much to do there. I am hoping that the ideas's suggested here will be implemented by Cryptic, would make the Captain's Table a popular place to visit.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    happyhappyj0yj0yhappyhappyj0yj0y Member Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wouldn't change a thing - I LIKE how there is somewhere ANYWHERE in game we can go and avoid the Barrens-like chat of DS9 and ESD.

Your Fleet Starbase. If that doesn't apply find a new Fleet.

Also your Bridge.

That said, I don't think it should be open to just anyone. There are few Vet/LTS perks as it stands. Losing what there is would be a bad thing. However it would be nice if it were useful, and by extension more frequented. Devs need to do something about that.