test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Damage indicator on ships' status

defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
First, I know blowing up is bad, but it happens. (shields damaged as it turns out) It used to be that a RED DAMAGE indicator button showed on ships' status, click and repair. Today I blew up and no red indicator so I go on with the mission. BAM, blown up again, no red indicator. I thought this was odd so I had to open my inventory and use components to see if there was damage and indeed there was.

Please put back the red damage indicator on ships status!

Ticket submitted.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
Post edited by defcon1776 on

Comments

• Options
    defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Blew up again today, one shotted in ISE, imaging that.. :rolleyes: However, the red damage indicator on ship's status is still mission and clicking on 3 repair items to check for damage is really a pain. We did get the optional tho and I got a good loot bag, the whole shebang you could say, proto shields, rare salvage and 2ecd. I guess I will be forgiving today....:D
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • Options
    velktravelktra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sometimes it bugs out, but you can get it to appear by going to the dropdown and selecting your ship from it. I've had to do that to get the "damaged" button to appear (also occasionally happens on my captain).
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.