test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Change Rank!!!

andyp85pneandyp85pne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi folks,

there was a patch installed today (26/07/2012) and as a result I can not change my rank on my uniform!

All was well until this patch was installed.

Any ideas?

"The Needs Of The Many Out Way The Needs Of The Few!"
Post edited by andyp85pne on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    andyp85pne wrote: »
    Hi folks,

there was a patch installed today (26/07/2012) and as a result I can not change my rank on my uniform!

All was well until this patch was installed.

Any ideas?

Just a thought: There are some chest uniforms that do not allow rank pips to be used at all. make sure you're trying one that does indeed allow rank pips.

Please give more information, such as the exact uniform pieces you are trying to customize.

However, just now looking around the forums, this may indeed be a bug as others are reporting similar.
    Full Name: Zeryn Zebulon Zebular 
    Short Name: Zebular ( @zebular )
    Starfleet Rank / Serial: Vice Admiral, Field Captain / SZ-872-112
    Fleet Registry / Command Ship: Fleet Admiral of the Betazed Patrol / U.S.S. Zebulon, NX-91333-C
    Diplomatic Registry: Starfleet Ambassador, Betazed Ambassador, Son of the Thirteenth House of Betazed
    Species / Birth Date / Birth Place: Half-Betazoid, Half-Human / Stardate 27481.22 / Rixx City, Betazed

Handles: @zebular (PC)@MtnDewFreak (XBOX)@Terraseer (PS4)
  • Options
    andyp85pneandyp85pne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    zebular wrote: »
    Just a thought: There are some chest uniforms that do not allow rank pips to be used at all. make sure you're trying one that does indeed allow rank pips.

Please give more information, such as the exact uniform pieces you are trying to customize.

However, just now looking around the forums, this may indeed be a bug as others are reporting similar.

TNG Film uniform

"The Needs Of The Many Out Way The Needs Of The Few!"
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    andyp85pne wrote: »
    TNG Film uniform

Yeah, that one definitively should be able to have pips. As I noticed since my first reply, this is indeed a bug. I'd suggest to you to add to the bug reports and manually file a bug report in game or through the support system just so they can see how many players are being affected and annoyed by this bug. That really is the only way to dictate to them prioritization of bug fixes.
    Full Name: Zeryn Zebulon Zebular 
    Short Name: Zebular ( @zebular )
    Starfleet Rank / Serial: Vice Admiral, Field Captain / SZ-872-112
    Fleet Registry / Command Ship: Fleet Admiral of the Betazed Patrol / U.S.S. Zebulon, NX-91333-C
    Diplomatic Registry: Starfleet Ambassador, Betazed Ambassador, Son of the Thirteenth House of Betazed
    Species / Birth Date / Birth Place: Half-Betazoid, Half-Human / Stardate 27481.22 / Rixx City, Betazed

Handles: @zebular (PC)@MtnDewFreak (XBOX)@Terraseer (PS4)
  • Options
    victorstellavictorstella Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm having this problem all of a sudden. When I went to the tailor, the combadge option and rank drop-downs weren't even present.
  • Options
    vyronas47vyronas47 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm having this problem all of a sudden. When I went to the tailor, the combadge option and rank drop-downs weren't even present.
    I too am having this issue, no combadge or rank pip drop down menu. Hopefully this will be addressed soon :\
    Invalid Username Or Password
  • Options
    hederexishederexis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    the problem is not just with tailor its also when you create a character combadge & rank don't appear either
  • Options
    redhawk44redhawk44 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hederexis wrote: »
    the problem is not just with tailor its also when you create a character combadge & rank don't appear either

I notice that to...Hopefully it will get fix very soon...
    Jim