test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bug game

jallenjallenjallenjallen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Lifetime subscriber to star trek online, today didn't funny play this game at all, issues on Nukara play all missins on Nukara got no Fleet Marks for at all, so play on klingon today will and ev suit doesnt auto activate when you put it on was set on fire and killed even though base and went into the cave i was set on fire and killed even though i had an ev suit on. Beam to First City Still Bugged, still take you to the Shipyard, and time try bean to First City I come back to the Shipyard.
No Sound when play colony Invaasion and so federation starbase Incursion, afther play them my sound came back.
so my Skin Dreadnought Galaxy-X doesn't look like up when go to see all my ship, still been fix at all. need be fix now!
Post edited by jallenjallen on

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nukara only gives Fleet Marks on most missions during the Fleet Marks Event on the Holodeck server.(Was all the time on Tribble during the last Tribble Weekend Event to help test it)

I've never had a suit auto-activate at all, you need to make sure you activate it by clicking the button above your usual abilities tray. The way I usually check before heading out of the camp is to look and see if the light on helmet is glowing (if it's not, you'll burn).

Shipyard/Qo'Nos beaming will hopefully be fixed someday, who knows when though. The problem seems to be that Qo'Nos and the shipyard are actually on the same map, and it confuses which spawn point you need to be at to get at which location.

Not sure on the sound not working in those two locations but being fine elsewhere, I haven't heard of that before.

I can't quite figure out what the last issue is/says...