Install Arc
Options

New Pin target option spells trouble for KDF

13»

Comments

• Options
    dassemstodassemsto Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Could we pls have somebody looking into that?

If any one boffskill should be discarded and redesigned from the bottom up, it's FAW. There's a new patch every month trying to fix it, and every time they fix one thing, something else shows up on it.

And if it for some reason should work right on one weapon, there's a good chance it's even more bugged on another.

Clearly this skill is designed in a way that makes it impossible for the devs to see the whole picture when they modify it.
    Ending is better than mending. The more stitches, the less riches.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I didn't really pay this issue much attention because it never affected me. Until now.

While I am doing a 1v1 ground PvP session against an engineer, his drones and quantum shadows are persistently seeking me out and forcing me to decloak or die.

Reproduction: PvP vs an engineer equipped with Fabrication Engineer, or vs anybody using the Shard of Possibilities. Cloak. Tell them to spawn whatever combat pets they have, including the Quantum Shadows. Approach until the pets begin chasing you. Die or decloak. :mad:

On a second note, pulsewaves are STILL not working right. I thought you enabled that fix?

Reproduction: PvP vs any player. Equip pulsewave. Tell them to circle around you (the easiest way of making the bug happen). Fire at will. Impact will only be achieved if you fire roughly 3 meters ahead of the target, which is EXTREMELY unreliable. :mad: This is forcing me to go into RPG mode, which is nearly impossible for me to play. :mad:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Somewhat off the subject I notice pinned allies stop being pinned. I'm not sure why this happens (perhaps there's a button to clear the pin that I hit and am unaware of). Does anyone know if there's a clear button or what it may be if there is?

Is there a way to hotkey the pinned ally, so for example I can use f8 to select what's pinned rather than clicking on the UI?

Is there a way to pin more than 1 ship at a time? If so what's the limit?

Thx.
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter
  • Options
    dank65dank65 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Any new info on this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    Guild - <Lords of The Dead>
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    houseofcritzhouseofcritz Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    dank65 wrote: »
    Any new info on this?

Well the devs havent posted anything about it for a week and theres nothing in the patch notes so my guess is KDF players will be SOL for a while... but hey they fixed the tailor!!;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote of the week:
    sollvax wrote: »
    a pure cannon build is always less effective than original starfleet specs

correct build is as it comes out of the factory
  • Options
    xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well the devs havent posted anything about it for a week and theres nothing in the patch notes so my guess is KDF players will be SOL for a while... but hey they fixed the tailor!!;)

Let's be honest, going to the tailor and making a busty female (animated --- mind you --- this means it's not real!!! J/S) with a Tholian Scarf is way more important than addressing issues with weapons not firing, being able to pin cloaked targets, and the billion other bugs and imbalance issues. I know it's very important for me. When I go to the tailor it's fap-thirty, I'm just saying.

To put things simply, all PWE cares about is profit. I was holding out hope for PVP but after the BS matches lately, I suspect it's game over. It's either you sink your beer money into the game and pick up the latest and greatest BS or you do the best with the base TRIBBLE. It's extremely annoying. The days of being a good player has basically ended. It's just cheese and BS spam and no skill idiots running full aux, scramble, AMS, grav pulse horse ****.

You either spend 2 hours fighting these ****ing idiots or you just leave the match. That's what it's come to. I swear to god we need more TRIBBLE in this game and more lockbox BS and just more spam TRIBBLE that fail players can spam and lol at.

Kthxbye

EDIT: Going to watch Selena Gomez videos on Youtube and then visit the tailor since it's fixed now.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    trueprom3theustrueprom3theus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Let's be honest, going to the tailor and making a busty female (animated --- mind you --- this means it's not real!!! J/S) with a Tholian Scarf is way more important than addressing issues with weapons not firing, being able to pin cloaked targets, and the billion other bugs and imbalance issues. I know it's very important for me. When I go to the tailor it's fap-thirty, I'm just saying.

To put things simply, all PWE cares about is profit. I was holding out hope for PVP but after the BS matches lately, I suspect it's game over. It's either you sink your beer money into the game and pick up the latest and greatest BS or you do the best with the base TRIBBLE. It's extremely annoying. The days of being a good player has basically ended. It's just cheese and BS spam and no skill idiots running full aux, scramble, AMS, grav pulse horse ****.

You either spend 2 hours fighting these ****ing idiots or you just leave the match. That's what it's come to. I swear to god we need more TRIBBLE in this game and more lockbox BS and just more spam TRIBBLE that fail players can spam and lol at.

Kthxbye

EDIT: Going to watch Selena Gomez videos on Youtube and then visit the tailor since it's fixed now.

True, true and true. Thing is that the stupid consoles/team batt/geco guns with 20 procs are not ment to improve pvp. And most pve-ers and some Pvpers use them a lot. last night in Kerrat I saw a fed with a dread and console jump. Lulz. I know he was thinking to use the lance, but, lol, think a bit at the rest of the equation...
    Hear! Sons of Kahless
    Hear! Daughters too.
    The blood of battle washes clean.
    The Warrior brave and true.
    We fight, we love, and then we kill...
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Yeah I have to admit this game is becoming more and more uplayable as the days go by and Im not holding out much hope anymore, Well at least it wont be to long till MWO.....:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah I have to admit this game is becoming more and more uplayable as the days go by and Im not holding out much hope anymore, Well at least it wont be to long till MWO.....:(

Grumble grumble grumble. Running 125 Aux while cloaked should keep me fairly undetectable. I was hit by faw several times while cloaked. At what point does the Aux+Sensor skill overcome the Aux+stealth rating?
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    thumappthumapp Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    saving this from dropping of page 1.

this needs to be looked at. Unless it's been fixed (doubtful?)
    .The Spanish Inquisition.
    TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube)
    /channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    thumapp wrote: »
    saving this from dropping of page 1.

this needs to be looked at. Unless it's been fixed (doubtful?)

This..........................

It needs to stay at the top till its rectified...:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    starcommando101starcommando101 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm so sorry to go off topic, but I just had to say something about dank65's ship name, Tig ol Bitties... LOL
    The Average PvP player
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1) Teamwork and timing is #1
    2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
    3) You are going to die, just get back up
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I'm so sorry to go off topic, but I just had to say something about dank65's ship name, Tig ol Bitties... LOL

Thank you thank you very much Ill be here all week...................:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Bump to keep it on top till its fixed.................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bump to keep it on top till its fixed.................

You bumped my subscribed threads for THIS? :mad:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg