test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

beam weapon error

neosearchneosearch Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
got 8 beam weapons but i cant fire them all anymore.
even if i am ontop of a cube ,only front of rear weapons fire.
somtimes only 3 weapon fire.

pleas help, my cruiser is of no use this whay
Post edited by neosearch on

Comments

• Options
    th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    are you broadsiding with the ship? keeping the arcs overlapped on your target? Sometimes its a visual bug in the fx render if you don't see them all firing, have you got all them firing via the weapon tray i.e is the cooldowns cycling.

I run a macro on my g13 that presses the space bar every .5 seconds as that from what i notice helps alternate the firing sequence of all phaser arrays on my cruiser since they have a 1 sec cooldown per cycle and gets them all to fire properly when broadsiding.
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    so indeed a error
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    neosearch wrote: »
    so indeed a error

Depends. th3xr34p3r asked some questions and we need to know the answers for us to help you. Explaining with specifics about your ship build would also be helpful.

I have (I can;t log into the game form here so I can;t provide specifics) three dual cannons and a torpedo up from and 3 torrents that can do 360 degrees in the rear. I can usually fire with all weapons with a target in front of me because it;s in my arc. If a target is to the left or the right, all I can use is the back turrets because none of the forward firing weapons can see the target.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    if u hit fire button to fast u end the already rinning fire prosses and star the new one befor u fired all of your beams/weapons.
  • Options
    vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Phased Tetryon , for me, bugs my other weapons.

Get rid of them for now, or use ONLY them, if you mix, they bug. In my experience.
    :eek: