test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Lore Consoles - BUGGED

markfalconemarkfalcone Member Posts: 245 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Another week gone by and still no fix for the consoles, no apology about it, and no refund of all that dilithium the KDF side should be getting with ease. Not even an extension of the Featured Special on starbase construction due to this glitch. AND THIS IS THE SAME GLITCH THAT WAS REPORTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON TRIBBLE!!! What's the deal?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• j4ck5p4rr0wj4ck5p4rr0w Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Actions speak louder than words. Obviously they do not care.
  • tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Actions speak louder than words. Obviously they do not care.

Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
    Another possibility is that they ARE trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than anticipated.

Remember, just because the rising number of shark attacks coincides with the rising sales of ice cream, doesn't mean that eating ice cream causes shark attacks.
  • chk231chk231 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tharkan wrote: »
    Or they could be busy with other stuff, like more important, game breaking glitches.
    Another possibility is that they ARE trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than anticipated.

Remember, just because the rising number of shark attacks coincides with the rising sales of ice cream, doesn't mean that eating ice cream causes shark attacks.

What if eating ice cream did in fact cause shark attacks?
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

i don't know about you, but if a quest is neither completable nor dropable, i pretty much call that game breaking or "showstopper".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    zerobang wrote: »
    i don't know about you, but if a quest is neither completable nor dropable, i pretty much call that game breaking or "showstopper".

Agreed 100%

It's also refreshing to see there are a bunch of others out there who apparently love their daily dose of history as much as I do. :D
  • gigio65gigio65 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Please fix it yes! Fix the broken old content first. In fact I would appreciate a fix of the community author content as well!!

I don't play in fleets and I am a gold player, at the moment I am dissatisfied with the service since I am paying for a reduced service.

Thanks
  • markfalconemarkfalcone Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    chk231 wrote: »

Mmm Fatter humans...
  • eskevareskevar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This talk itself for how much is tested on test server...
    And how bad is build this game. New stuff that create new bug in old things...
  • kbflordkruegkbflordkrueg Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2012

And what "game breaking glitches" would you be refering to?
    Or does a KDF exclusive problem not warrent the same attention?
    If a Dev were to just acknowledge it and state a fix was in the works, that would be nice...
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead
    join date Aug 2008
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Or programming damn lockboxes for our glorious chinese overlords.
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I demand dilithium recompense!
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    chk231 wrote: »

Then I guess all ice cream distributors are belong to PWE.
    In an ideal world, we would be compensated 480 Dil per day since the the bug was let loose, in order to recoup the loss. Unfortunately, it's a Perfect World, so I'm not placing any wagers on it actually happening.

I WOULD like to know when a fix is actually happening, however. And I want it in the form of as an actual chime-in from a Dev on the progress, not people having to quote responses from Support Tickets.

Yes, I just quoted myself in order to maybe get a mod to consolidate the broken lore threads.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
    edited July 2012
    "It's in the works and hopefully in the next patch."

~Brandon Felczer via Twitter
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
  • haelishaelis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Are you serious? You haven't fixed this yet? I am sick of logging in and it's still broken. There is NO excuse for this to still be broken, given how long it has been broken. You've had months to fix this. You allowed it to go live BROKEN?? What?? Not only is it not fixed, you don't even have the decency to acknowledge the problem. This is wrong, just wrong. :mad:
    And I'm old, not dead.
    If your're so smart how come you don't own everything? :D
    Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
  • trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    haelis wrote: »
    Are you serious? You haven't fixed this yet? I am sick of logging in and it's still broken. There is NO excuse for this to still be broken, given how long it has been broken. You've had months to fix this. You allowed it to go live BROKEN?? What?? Not only is it not fixed, you don't even have the decency to acknowledge the problem. This is wrong, just wrong. :mad:
    The real excuse is thinking it should be fixed first on the highest priority, against much bigger bugs... and the audacity to ask for a refund because of the time THEY are using to try fixing it.

And why would they acknowledge it? It would only slow them down on fixing it. I'm happy with them not saying a word.
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Cryptic, when are you going to actaully use the tribble server to work out the bugs?
  • haelishaelis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    trek21 wrote: »
    The real excuse is thinking it should be fixed first on the highest priority, against much bigger bugs... and the audacity to ask for a refund because of the time THEY are using to try fixing it.

And why would they acknowledge it? It would only slow them down on fixing it. I'm happy with them not saying a word.

You should see a doctor about that brown nose of yours.
    And I'm old, not dead.
    If your're so smart how come you don't own everything? :D
    Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
    edited July 2012
    haelis wrote: »
    You should see a doctor about that brown nose of yours.
    I don't get what that means exactly... although I think you're implying i'm not completely right in the head, in some way
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
    edited July 2012
    trek21 wrote: »

This is a main currency generating daily mission. I'd say it demands high priority. I seriously doubt at any point in this game that it's ever been " all hands on deck" and that Brandon or another rep is too busy fixing bugs to comment on this situation.
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Cryptic Priorities:
    Survey Says! ... (Family Feud reference there for those young'uns that didn't know.)
    1. Lockboxes
    2. Lockboxes
    3. Lockboxes
    4. Everything else (Fed Side)
    5. Everything else (KDF Side)
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
    edited July 2012
    Hi Captains,

The team is working on a fix for this and hopes to have it in a patch very soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    I knew they were working on it. I said this indirectly in my previous post, but in the entirely wrong way (I was frustrated).

I'm sorry people.
    Was named Trek17.

• mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just to mention that there appears to be a patch coming on Tribble for this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=325141
    The console for Klingon Lore missions has been reactivated.