test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lock Box - Make a Sci ship!

vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Yup you heard me.

A Science ship for Lockboxes! We need one don't we?

We have 1 Tactical ship and 2 Eng ships already. ( The Tuffi thing doesnt count as it is really non-combat waste of a ship IMO ) Lets get a Sci version of something.

Hell the Romulan ship can be a Sci ship, lets TRIBBLE of some people with this one! Don't they already use Sci abilities anyway? Viral matrix, and Photonic Shockwave?

Make it Cmdr Sci, Lt.cmdr Tac, LT Sci, Lt Eng, and one Ensign universal. 4 Forward weps, 3 back. Revamp the crappy Romulan set and add a special ability like the Jem'hadar set has for using the galor or bug.

I just want to waste another $100 on a lockbox Sci ship.

Hmm I wonder if this is the same "not so profitable" story as with development of KDF content. Maybe more Tac and Eng's around then Sci. - Just thinking aloud. :rolleyes:
:eek:
Post edited by vinru821 on

Comments

• Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, this is a good idea. We've had a Cardassian lockbox (The most boring and pointless race IMO), so i don't see why we can't have other main race themed ones. I vaugely remember hearing that CBS didn't want us having warbirds, but that might be just as a C-store ship, Seenas we have been alowed the D'kora and the Galor through lockboxes
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just to add salt to the wound, why not let it have dual cannons as well ?:rolleyes:
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    vinru821 wrote: »
    We have 1 Tactical ship and 2 Eng ships already.

What tactical ship?
    Feds have more carriers now than KDF .Jem Hadar ship was not in a lockbox ,and all others were more or less cruisers.
  • Options
    elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To my knowledge the Tholian Web thingymajig IS a sci ship

EDIT: Just noticed the OP's post date, my bad ^^
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • Options
    vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To my knowledge the Tholian Web thingymajig IS a sci ship

EDIT: Just noticed the OP's post date, my bad ^^

Oh np np, I have both Tholian ships now, So i am quite happy lol
    :eek: